Fedor vs. Rogers

what's wrong with rogers leg? with an injury, fedor will def pull through

I THINK FEDOR SHOULD JUST STOP BEIN A PUSSY GO TO THE UFC FIGHT THE BEST HW IN THE WORLD AND GET HIS ASS WHOOPED. HE HASNT FOUGHT ANYONE I CONSIDER ANY SORT OF THREAT IN A LONG TIME. THERE PROTECTING HIS LEGACY, PICKIN AND CHOOSIN FIGHTERS THAT THEY KNOW HE CAN WIN SO HE CAN KEEP HIS #1HW TITLE LOL!

I love this fight. The skilled martial artist vs brawler. I'm always for the more trained and skilled person winning and I hope Fedor does but this is a very dangerous fight for him.

This may be one the most extreme examples of this. The guy many consider the most skilled, dangerous fighter and also considered the pound for pond best against maybe the biggest hardest punching brawler he can face.

I love it, the martial artist vs brawler lets see who wins.

I have Fedor winning but had a vision last night of Rogers catching Fedor early and knocking him out.

Play by Play:

Referee Steve Mazagatti brings fighters to center of the ring for instructions. Fighters engage in heavy staredown before Rogers breaks the tension with an unexpected kiss to the lips of the WAMMA champion. Fedor grins sheepishly and touches gloves with the Grim.

Fighters break to their respective corners and wait for the signal. Mazagatti gestures to both, gives word, and action begins. Rogers advances fearlessly, opening with a series of heavy overhand swings. Fedor backs with caution, almost to the point of the fence, and turns his hips for a quick straight right that narrowly misses, followed immediately by a clinch. Fedor works from an over-under position and nuzzles his face against Rogers' chin. Rogers nuzzles back, and Fedor responds with a slight kiss to the Grim's neck. Rogers heaves an elbow at his head, Fedor moves effortlessly for a duck-under and takes Rogers' back, body-clinching from behind. Rogers attempts to break his grip and stumbles forward, landing both men on the canvas, Fedor still with back control. Without missing a beat, Fedor secures a rear naked choke and Rogers taps.

Fedor via RNC 1:14 R1

ttt

garagefighter76 - I THINK FEDOR SHOULD JUST STOP BEIN A PUSSY GO TO THE UFC FIGHT THE BEST HW IN THE WORLD AND GET HIS ASS WHOOPED. HE HASNT FOUGHT ANYONE I CONSIDER ANY SORT OF THREAT IN A LONG TIME. THERE PROTECTING HIS LEGACY, PICKIN AND CHOOSIN FIGHTERS THAT THEY KNOW HE CAN WIN SO HE CAN KEEP HIS #1HW TITLE LOL!

god, where do these ppl come from?

THE KING IS BACK! Tonight is gonna be awesome.

Fedor by Zulufacation

garagefighter76 - I THINK FEDOR SHOULD JUST STOP BEIN A PUSSY GO TO THE UFC FIGHT THE BEST HW IN THE WORLD AND GET HIS ASS WHOOPED. HE HASNT FOUGHT ANYONE I CONSIDER ANY SORT OF THREAT IN A LONG TIME. THERE PROTECTING HIS LEGACY, PICKIN AND CHOOSIN FIGHTERS THAT THEY KNOW HE CAN WIN SO HE CAN KEEP HIS #1HW TITLE LOL!

ok it may be a troll, but he has a point

Moments away!!!!

Fedor is about to do work on the Grim's face.

Fedor sub R1

Come on, Rogers! Get this fucking k.o.

in before the interwebs crashes... and burns.

I fully expect Fedor to crush Rogers. But if Rogers wins I'm going to laugh my ass off at the explosion of the UG.

He better come out to ERA!!!!

The fight everyone has been waiting for. Hope everyone took their bathroom breaks or got food during that 25 minute intermission we just had.

lol