FEDOR VS SYLVIA

When fedor tools tim sylvia in June will all the haters get off his back or will the hate continue, cause he only fights every 6 months...

Tim has a way of surprising you when he's not coming off an injury.

I think Fedor may just bumrush Tim, similar to the gary goodridge genocide.

Only thing I'm waiting for is Dana's comments after the fight if fedor wins...will it be fedor and Sylvia aren't top 5? Are will have Fedor beat a washed up Tim sylvia? lol

We can hope this fight gets signed.

"Tim has a way of surprising you when he's not coming off an injury."

He confirmed going into the fight and coming out of the fight with Nog that he was in the best shape of his career.

Is this fight confirmed?

TBidness

this fight wont happen

http://www.megapunk.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4240
This is one place spreading the rumor of the fight.

take it for what its worth. The official James Thompson forum.....

TBidness

If he beats tim, it proves nothing other then he's better then tim. If he loses though . . . .

Assuming all this is true, I wonder what the plans are if Timmy wins? Rematch with Randy, or will Randy just retire at that point??

Not a Big Tim fan but I give him a solid chance against Fedor. More of a chance than anyone other than Randy or Josh.

Tim is a bad matchup for a lot of people. I am not saying Tim will win, but he certainly has a decent chance.

EasyTapper - If he beats tim, it proves nothing other then he's better then tim. If he loses though . . . .

It will prove that Fedor is better than all of the current top UFC heavyweights. Tim may seem awkward but he has beaten almost everyone he has faced.

Lol @ at you for not willing to give Fedor credit if he wins.

I don't see this fight happening, but I'd love to be wrong.

The way it's going Fedor will end up facing Sylvia, Barnett, and possibly even Couture. I'm happy to see all 3 fights. People will still claim he's fighting cans though, just 'cause it won't be in the UFC.

I am going to LMAO if Tim wins! That would be the funniest damn thing I would EVER see. I'm not saying Fedor will murder him, it just would be funny!

I used to like Tim a lot back in the day. He came out fighting to win. He showed a little more against Big Nog. If he came out and gave Fedor a big run for his money, he would definitely win me back as a fan. If he beat Fedor by boring ass decision, I'd feel cheated. I guess I'd feel the same if Fedor took him to boring decision.

^^ good point. But considering Sylvia is under a non-exclusive contract, it could happen. Maybe for nothing other than Monte would like to see Fedor get beat. Who knows.

molsonman -
EasyTapper - If he beats tim, it proves nothing other then he's better then tim. If he loses though . . . .

It will prove that Fedor is better than all of the current top UFC heavyweights. Tim may seem awkward but he has beaten almost everyone he has faced.

Lol @ at you for not willing to give Fedor credit if he wins.

I'll give him credit for a good fight, and fighting a top 10 guy. But he's not better "than all the current Top UFC HW's". He hasn't fought the Champ, Couture, and he hasn't fought the interim Champ, Nog in over 3 years. Lol @ you for not giving credit to the top HW's in the UFC.

LoL @ this. Fedor by anything he wants, round 1. This is not going to be pretty at all...