Fedor vs Tim Sylvia, FINALLY!!!!!

Its on sherdog folks!  On July 19, these two finally fight!!!!  THOUGHTS????

Ghey

Sylvia wins in Rd2 by Brown Choke.

Brigham beat me to the punch....and i did not see his thread.  I apologize.

Sylvia will give Fedor a good fight

As i always say, Tim is always dangerous and has the power to end fights. Im not sure if he turned it up against Nog or if Nog was just not moving well enough but Tim looked good for as long as it stood there. I think the Randy loss was somewhat questionable because of his back injury. He def wasnt moving too well in that fight. But against Vera, he took it to him but it was hardly a kick ass performance.

Against Fedor, aside from that big punch connecting, on paper, it would seem Fedor's combo of power, speed, movement, ring generalship and tds would be too much for Tim.

I fear big Tim might die from dehydration, if this goes past round 1.

Tim is very very sloooooow.

Fedor is very very fast.

Tim only had to worry about takedowns with Nog and still got taken out on the ground.  With Fedor he will be trying to avoid a flurry of punchs and Sambo trips/takedowns at a dizzying pace.  This will not be pretty.

^ Yeah, thats what i was saying with "on paper, it would seem Fedor's combo of power, speed, movement, ring generalship and tds would be too much for Tim."

In addition, i think Fedor being the smart fighter he is, would be smart enough to fight around Tim's stength in his big but slow punching. Tim does have reach though but would it counter Fedor's speed? Probably not.

That's all we need, for that big galoot to beat Fedor to a pulp.....