Fedor will lose to Mark Coleman

feel free to bump this thread October 22nd

Coleman should go back to Miletich and get some sense put into him.

I honestly think he is capable of the upset of the century but not by trying to control and GnP Fedor for 20 minutes straight, thats just not happening.

Considering the fact they already fought and are good friends and Fedor has mentioned that he has molded his gnp after Coleman and Fedor beat him by sub, I see the Coleman losing by sub once again. Then again, this is Fedor's coming out party in America, he may just do anything and everything. Bad matchup for the Hammer.
Anybody who thinks Coleman is gonna win needs to throw the crack pipe away.

The Calf Cruncher

"and JOB stfu you fucking assclown. you make dumb fucking threads all the time. I think Coleman will beat Fedor, i could give a fuck less what your dumbass thinks of that...."

Of course you give a fuck, otherwise you wouldn't go apeshit on a forum over a post. Your ideas and thoughts are worthless, deal with it.

JOB fuck off...

if you are such an expert you should bet on MMA since you have a 100% success rate.

The only fights I havent called are the big underdogs that I take just because its low risk /high reward.\

If Mark Coleman loses, I wont cry about it..

but if he wins i WILL laugh..

all the way to the bank. you actually took me more seriously than i took myself..in regards to this thread.

"Fedor will lose to Mark Coleman"

...in a game of scrabble before the fight!

LOL ^

Stop crying. "JOB, stop picking on me!! :( :("

Fedor will wipe the mat with Coleman and afterwards, he might even come over to your house and change your nappy.

lol @ stop crying..

get off my dick fag

we will see...either way I dont give a fuck.

I just have a feeling..Ive been wrong once or twice before, no big deal

Fedor has to lose eventually..more than likely to Cro Cop but I hope Coleman takes him..Ive been watching him fight for a long time. An old school fave of mine..

"either way I dont give a fuck."

LOL at taking an entire paragraph to not give a fuck. Wah wah ;(

You should change your user name to soulda woulda WON'T!

That is what is so frustrating about Coleman. They just doesn't fucking learn and his performances suffer for it. He has poor cardio and poor submission defense. Fedor by any way he wants.

Coleman is an awesome guy these are just my observations.

• zips up pants and leaves JOB crying, quivering and lying in a massive puddle of semen *

Fedor is my favorite fighter, so I hate to say this but Coleman is very capable of beating fedor. He has the ability to take anyone down and took down Fedor last fight. If Coleman would train subs and sub defense which seems like he refuses too, then he will have a shot. If Coleman does win it will be a boring decision as hey will have to control fedor on the ground the whole time.

That being said Fedor will win. But Coleman is one of the few guys that has a chance to beat Fedor because of his excellent takedown ability.

"* zips up pants and leaves JOB crying, quivering and lying in a massive puddle of semen *"

At least it didn't take you a paragraph.

JOB, u cant say crocop cant beat fedor, granted he was pretty much
dominated in their first fight, but he did go the distance and seemed like
he gassed, i really believe this fight is a toss up at this point, imho

"JOB, u cant say crocop cant beat fedor"

Sure I can, I just did. Fedor is too rounded for Crocop and just that little bit better than him. People are really hanging off Crocop's nuts. He beat a great 205lbr and a tired Barnett. A good result but Wandy & a tired Barnett are not a prime Fedor.

People say Crocop lost his last fight because he gassed. He lost his last fight because he was saped by Fedor's relentless onslaught and wasn't used to someone being able to trade with him and control him.

Fedor will beat him again. FACT

It should be a little more competitive than people think, but I still don't think Coleman is on Fedor's level.

I can't believe most people are saying it wasn't much of a fight. Coleman was doing very well before being submitted. Fedor is an obvious heavy favorite, but to say Coleman was beaten easily is not the way I saw the fight.

The only way Coleman wins if there are 3 one minute rounds. Also why do people keep bringing up the GP win like he had great cardio and all because he trained w Miletich. All he beat was Shoji to get to the finals and he couldn't even finish Shoji.

If Fedor trips and breaks his arm in an freak accident then Coleman will have an excellent chance to win...