Fedor with Khabib (pic)

Always great to see The Last Emperor.

Russians always look so happy in photos. They must be having a great time. Phone Post 3.0

^^

Aleks wears track suits

I like Phone Post 3.0

touch -

^^

Aleks wears track suits

Great Britain tracksuit? Phone Post 3.0

ZombiedKoreanTurnipHead - 
touch -

^^

Aleks wears track suits

Alex is full of surprises!

ABE FROMAN CRE-AMED ME - It's a shame to see Fedor comin off the rack like that.

Fedor doesn't care about suits. Far too pretentious for a man of his humble and straight forward character.

Now sweaters, that's where The Last Emperor invests his time and money on having only the most efficient and tasteful designs.

Fedor may be Orthodox Christian, but when it comes to sweaters he prays at the temple of Bill Cosby.

Sadyv - 
ABE FROMAN CRE-AMED ME - It's a shame to see Fedor comin off the rack like that.

Fedor doesn't care about suits. Far too pretentious for a man of his humble and straight forward character.

Now sweaters, that's where The Last Emperor invests his time and money on having only the most efficient and tasteful designs.

Fedor may be Orthodox Christian, but when it comes to sweaters he prays at the temple of Bill Cosby.

VU for a man who knows a good sweater.

Note to self: Leather jacket on top of track suit

touch -
ZombiedKoreanTurnipHead - 
touch -

^^

Aleks wears track suits

Alex is full of surprises!

You spelled vodka wrong. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if he kicked Khabib out of the Russian MMA union for fighting in 'murica.

touch - 

^^

Aleks wears track suits

Fucking Pikey!

da Vinci 81 - Russians always look so happy in photos. They must be having a great time. Phone Post 3.0
If you look closely, they're actually laughing. Phone Post 3.0

It's gotta be the suit but gotdamn the GOAT looking pretty small! Phone Post 3.0

Joshua King - Christians and Muslims. Working together.
Doing it.

Respect. Phone Post 3.0

Insert Genki Sudo "We Are All One" photo.

Sadyv - 

voted up