Fedor would have destroyed Randy

Fedor would win any way he wanted to.

ThePeople - Fedor fought Syvlia a few months after Nog did, which was before Mercer beat him.

Go rewatch the beatings Fedor gave Nog when he was considered the best guy in the game. Fedor isn't dodging anybody. Where is written that Brock, etc can't fight Fedor in strikeforce?

lol the lamest argument there is. Why would anyone leave the best organization with the best competition to go fight in Strikeforce for one marquee fight? LOL are you serious with that? After a Fedor fight whats left? Brett Rogers lmao. Get a grip dude. Fedor probably cant even beat Cain Velasquez, and until he steps up I will consider all his wins mediocre.

Fedor is a shark in a gold fish bowl instead of a alpha shark in a ocean full of em

jmcc445 - Why can't Dana have Bcock fight Fedor in "Strikefarce". He sure didn't mind sending Chuck over to Pride when that company was doing really well did he?

he sent chuck over for a tourney not the biggest marquee fight in MMA lol you guys would fail miserably at running a business.

Why should Fedor go be Dana's bitch?

Only the TUF newbies think 'the myth' would beat Fedor.

Fedor would fucking maul that crusty old bastard.

Lesnar is the real challenge out there for Fedor.

I never thought Randy could beat Fedor, this just cements it.

Somebody like the new Hulk sized Overeem is a bigger challenge for Fedor than Lesnar.

Lesnar skill level is still below an average HW. His striking is subpar and he does not like to get hit. Too used to wressling. Fedor takes him.

Fedor would have a lot more trouble with somebody like Machida.

The fight was amazing and both are great athletes but when you see how easy Minotauro was handling Randy on the ground and then watch his old fights with Fedor you understand how good Fedor is.

"Why should Fedor go be Dana's bitch?"

I'm sure Nog could have floated around other orgs getting nice paydays for easy fights, but he signed immediately with the UFC because he knew that's where the best competition would be.

That's why Nog is an inspiration and Fedor has made his name fighting guys that Nog already beat.

Nog and Couture WAY past their primes... that was a shell fight.

" The fight was amazing and both are great athletes but when you see how easy Minotauro was handling Randy on the ground and then watch his old fights with Fedor you understand how good Fedor is."

Nog's ground has improved significantly since the first Fedor fight. Fedor realized it in the second (aborted) fight, which is why he avoided the ground completely in the third fight. Which doesn't change the fact that I agree with the thread; Fedor would beat both of them today.

ThePeople - The Fedor bashing is getting ridiculous. We all wanted to see him go to the UFC, I did too, but the fact that he didn't doesn't take away from his accomplishments. To even suggest that he isn't the #1 HW in the world is preposterous.

We're sitting here talking about how great Nog is, a guy who took two beatings from Fedor when he was at the top of his game.

Agreed.

This blind fanboy, UFC nuthugging noob shit is getting out of fucking hand now. Seriously, someone needs to do something about giving idiots voices.

Brett Rogers beat Randy handily.

ThePeople - 
OneScoup - Probably true, but both Randy and Nog have shown more skill development over the past 2-3 years than Fedor has.

Come on, man. In the last 2-3 years Fedor has done nothing but destroy people. Randy has lost, Nog has lost, what strides are they making that Fedor has not?

Wow, what does that have to do with what I posted. Fedor has definitely been destroying top competition, but what I've said is true. The Fedor of today is pretty much the same Fedor from 2-3 years ago. Randy and Nog have both added more skills than Fedor has.

I love Fedor but someday the competition will catch up unless he adds to his game.

WhiteWhale - fedor is clearly ducking duffee

LOL!

Randy looked slow. He would not be able to deal with Fedor's explosiveness.

Fedor would have? he WOULD.

If Fedor woke up to take a piss after a long night of drinking vodka and a fully prepared,warmed up, Randy(or any other top 10 heavy) sneak attacked him w/ a aluminium bat. Fedor would still destroy him.

/thread

keep in mind randy wanted "6-10" million to fight fedor

KahL - 
ThePeople - The Fedor bashing is getting ridiculous. We all wanted to see him go to the UFC, I did too, but the fact that he didn't doesn't take away from his accomplishments. To even suggest that he isn't the #1 HW in the world is preposterous.

We're sitting here talking about how great Nog is, a guy who took two beatings from Fedor when he was at the top of his game.

Agreed.
This blind fanboy, UFC nuthugging noob shit is getting out of fucking hand now. Seriously, someone needs to do something about giving idiots voices.

The ufc nuthugging is almost as annoying as the "fedor is a god" nuthugging.

Ever hear of the A vs B vs C equation? Styles make fights, but critical analysis seems to be to big an intellectual feat for most idiots on this site to make.

Randy could beat Fedor, no question. Randy is similar to Lindland, except bigger and stronger. I would expect a fight between handy/fedor to be similar to lindland/fedor, minus the armbar.

I think that randy could get top position keep it and wear down fedor, especially in a cage. They are similar size, weight and speed, so if handy was smart and didn't trade, he absolutely could win.

Randy was right on his decision to go the UFC and not fight Fedor, he knows he'll get raped if that fight happened