"Fedor Would Smack The S*** Out Of Brock" - Sanity

If Dana believes his own ridiculous statements Brock should be fighting for the title shouldn't he?

Come on Dana, let Brock get the championship in your own organization before you go spouting off about how he'd kick the shit out of the #1 Heavyweight in the world.

Fedor would do the smacking or Tim??

DJStudd - what is the point of this thread ?

I wanted sanity represented on this forum.

I know, it'll bomb. lol. I guess we just take for granted that Dana White is full of shit.

I wish we could see bob sapp vs brock..... i hate mma and their multiple organizations. There is way too many dreams I have of matchups I would love to see

It was posted on another thread here that Dana said -

"Dana White was just on KBAD 920 AM this morning here in Vegas.

The Interviewers were all over his nuts and they asked him about Fedor. Dana said the same things, "Fedor is top 5 but not top 10 P4P"

Then they asked him how Brock Lesnar would do vs him and Dana said "Theres no doubt in my mind that Brock would smack the shit out of Fedor'"

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1326620&page=1&pc=78

Brock would beat Fedor.

Brock would get COMPLETELY destoyed by Fedor.

bunzo -  Bob Sapp would dismantle Brock within 3 minutes.

I hope to god this is a joke.

fedor!

Dana suck the Brock sword Cock..... I know you have to sell your boy....but please respect the inteligence of the fans.

TUF is correct --brock would get smack n owned faster than sylva did

brock would beat fedor by superior positioning

Brock would get COMPLETELY destoyed by Fedor.

just like he said tim would, right?

Dana White:

"Brock Lesnar would smack the sh#$ out of Fedor.

...But since Fedor is so overrated, we're going to have Brock fight Justin McCully"

LOL @ Mad

1 more warmup for Brock then shot at title imho... then Fedor

I would love to hear Dana's top 4 HW's that are better than Fedor

If Brock were to fight Fedor, Fedor would go down faster than a blonde on prom night.

"Then they asked him how Brock Lesnar would do vs him and Dana said "Theres no doubt in my mind that Brock would smack the shit out of Fedor'""

OK, then why did you make a thread called: ""Fedor Would Smack The S*** Out Of Brock" - Sanity"?

Which one is it?