FEDOR'S MESSAGE TO THOSE WHO THINK HE TUCKED.

Brock is number 1. Fedor will most likely be fighting Butterbean on New Year's.

Fedor doesn't care what anyone thinks! Don't you all know he only thinks happy thoughts, that's why he is the greatest fighter ever!

KO'd his last two opponents who were UFC HW belt holders...

Fedor is still the man.

There's at least five fights inside the UFC that would be a challenge to Fedor. You can't say that about any other org what so ever. He doesn't sign with the UFC, he might as well retire because he no longer wants to fight the best.

Lindland weighted almost 220 lbs when he fought Fedor so there goes the 30 lb advantage.

Bring up Zulu all you want but take a peak at the rest of Fedors record,he beaten at least five former UFC champs.

Go hang with OMA xmmafan.

So the greatest (which is a joke) has never fought past the 3rd round? Are you kidding me?

Couture/Brock would grind that dumb ass out.

How in the world people could look at that 31-1 record and EVEN begin to compare it to someone who is 4-1 and untested is beyond me.

Some people are chesticle deep on Brocks Cock Sword (tm) tattoo.

Are we not sensing a pattern here? This guy went from fighting 5 times a year, to 4, to 3, down to 2...now he's on pace for 1 fight a year.

I call that tucking to save your legacy. The later his career goes, the more cans he fights, and the less often he does battle. Simple enough for me.

half the list were cans,the other half put up better fights against fedor then they did against many of theyre other opponents,lets see

Hunt lost his last five fights,his best of these was against Fedor,AA was giving Fedor all he could handle for a while and got ktfo by rogers in 10 seconds,Tim gave Fedor a better fight then he gave Mercer

Crocop gave Fedor a better fight then anyone in his brief ufc stint,Randlemen almost knocked hum unconscious and that guy is a complete bum,Mir manhandled Nog,where as Nog pushed Fedor.

Fedor knows better then to fight 6 times in the ufc,go 3-3 or 4-2 if hes lucky,keep feeding him cans and the myth will continue into a happy retirement

lol - whatever dumbass

xcouturefan - And yes, xcouturefan, he's laughing at you! -Posty Magee

To the victor, goes the spoils.

Good job taking on the best like Zulu Jr.

Look at who Lesnar has fought in the UFC, don't see any guys 2 weight classes down or Zulu Jr's.

Actually, I don't see many guys on Brock's list of fights at all. Just 5 in all, Just 4 in UFC. Come the F*ck on!

you could argue that all of Fedor's significant wins have been against guys that were later exposed.

Nog - ok maybe he had staph against Mir, but Tim Sylvia was beating him down and Herring almost finished him (and his old fights with Herring were competitive - yet Jake O'Brien beat Herring). Is Nog washed up.. or is this how good he always was and we just have a different point of reference now. And there's Nog's legendary performance against Bob Sapp - Seth Petruzelli almost Kimbo'ed Bob Sapp.

CroCop - lost to Kongo and Gonzaga, you might say he's not in his prime, but he lost to Randleman and Hunt during his supposed 'prime' (and in a ring), yet Hunt lost his last two fights to middleweights. And CroCop is due to be further 'exposed' against Dos Santos.

Arlovski and Sylvia - both beaten faster than Fedor by 'nobodies' - an almost 50 year old boxer, and a guy on his day off from walmart.

So what you have is a bunch of guys of unknown skill making names for themselves off of each other - you say Fedor is great because Fedor beat Nog, but why is Nog great, Bob Sapp? Heath Herring? Cro Cop? Why is Cro Cop great, Josh Barnett? Barnett's only good win is against Nog, etc..

The sport (HW division) may have made a significant leap forward a la Matt Hughes vs Royce Gracie (which would have had the same result in Royce's prime - Brock's loss to Mir could be like Hughes's 2 loses to Denis Hallman).. there is no way to objectively determine this short of having Fedor vs Brock.

Fedor gives up a Japanese school girl in weight to Brock.. but Randy held his own wrestling Brock, if Fedor can do the same, then Fedor can definitely out strike Brock on their feet (unlike Randy).

So I do think Fedor might be the best in the world, but I can't say this from his record.. and I can't say Brock isn't from his record either.. I can only judge them based on the skill I've seen from them.

The minute Fedor beats Brock people would say that Brock sucked and Fedor needs to fight Carwin.  After Fedor goes through everyone, they'll say that some guy in another org is the best and Fedor is hiding in the UFC.

lot of cans mixed in with a lot of Over rated pride fighters on that list....If he was a real champ he would challenge himself now instead of tucking....I WILL NOT PAY TO WATCH HIM FIGHT FIGHT CANS OR OVER RATED FIGHTS SO THEY WILL NOT ME GETTING ANY OF MY MONEY TO FIGHT WW OR GIANT FREAKS, OR UFC HAS BEENS!

Arlovski - Exciting, but he folded two to one of the worst UFC champs ever - Sylvia.

Sylvia - Stand and Pray, lost to Mercer???

Hong Man Choi - Cmon

Matt Lindland - Cmon

I think he is bordering on losing his #1 status. He cannot find real challenges via Finkelweasel and we really cannot keep calling him the best ever if he is picking off UFC rejects only.

If FEDOR is "without a doubt the best ever" He would want to challenge himself and give the fans the best possable fights.

i want to see fedor fight in the ufc as much as anyone but to say that he`s a "pride hypejob" is just ignorant!

i cant think of another fighter with a better resume?
(gsp comes close)

walr?s - 
Dogman - If FEDOR is "without a doubt the best ever" He would want to challenge himself and give the fans the best possable fights.

He's already done that for years.

Ok if hes done then fucking retire!

He no longer deserves the number one status if he isnt going to challenge himself...BTW fighting freaks, ww, UFC hasbeens and strikers with no ground game, is not a challenge for fedor...Its called padding your record!

Um, he was scheduled to fight the #2 HW in the world this weekend. I don't think he is tucking.