Fedor's nickname

Fedor's nickname is the "Last Emperor"

There are even T-Shirts on his site with the Last Emperor title.

And in other news, Moscow is the capital of Russia

i didnt know either those facts.

This has been done to death many times. But what the hell. I think they should call him DARTH FEDOR and his theme music should be the Imperial March.

"This has been done to death many times. But what the hell. I think they should call him DARTH FEDOR and his theme music should be the Imperial March."

I get chills just thinking about it.

I thought St. Petersburg was the capital?

"I thought St. Petersburg was the capital? "

Petersburg was the capital of Czarist Russia. The city was renamed Leningrad after the Communists came to power (circa 1917) and the capital moved to Moscow.

Actually capital moved to Moscow years prior to comunism. It's not the brightest idea in the world to have your captial be right near your border next to a major sea which all your possible enemies have access too. Hence move to Moscow. It dates back waaaay prior to comunism. But for all the afore mentioned reasons the city remained a cultural and economic equal to Moscow.

"Actually capital moved to Moscow years prior to comunism. It's not the brightest idea in the world to have your captial be right near your border next to a major sea which all your possible enemies have access too. Hence move to Moscow. It dates back waaaay prior to comunism. But for all the afore mentioned reasons the city remained a cultural and economic equal to Moscow."

Sorry NullMad, but you're mistaken. You must be thinking of the move of the capital to Peterburg under Peter the Great.

The capital moved to Moscow when the USSR was formed.

Take a look at the timeline:

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/russiatime3.html

i think 'the last emperor' is a great name

The Last Emperor is the coolest nickname in MMA. It's too bad you never hear anyone use it.

Worst nicknames: The Soul Assassin, Superman, Twinkletoes, and Muscle Shark.

Hasn't Igor Vovchanchyn been "Ice Cold" for years?

What orcus said.

I like "Cold War Fedor" but you know, sometimes when your that good, you dont need a nickname.

I really dislike the generic ones: the Warrior, the Hammer, the Monster, the Beast (well, I guess that Hammer sort of fits but...).

Captain America is cool. As is Mach, the Ronin, Axe Murderer, Crocop...

The Last Emperor is cool too but that doesnt seem to suit his personality.

Cold War, like Ice Cold, seems to suit the strong silent type killers that the Russians are.

The Baby Faces Assasin is cool too. Meat Truck Schall is aswell, The Zen (Sperry).

I'm not sure if its his "official" nickname (Arona) but add 'The Brazilian Tiger' to the list of generics.

I came up with the Darth Fedor fight name and that is what I will allways call him.Furthermore I agree with Drizzt on his entrance music.

Thanx Sam

The reason he is called "the last emperor" is because he was the last rings title holder, right?

Also, if Fedor actually did change his theme to the Imperial March i would freak and his opponent would freak out even more (its not like he needs the music for that to happen but you get the idea).

how about the obvious "Russian Cyborg"

I like the Russian Last Emperor, myself.

Fedor, when it's actually pronounced correctly, doesn't rhyme at all with Vader, does it?

Is it the same first name as the author Dostoyevsky? Fyodor? I suppose there's a problem in the romanization of the name?

The Imperial March would be dope if Pride used it but Darth Fedor is lame.

DC: yes, its the same name as the writer, just diff. English translation spelling but Fyodor is much more accurate.

Still Cold War Fedor sounds dam cool.