Fedor's opponent name to be announced in next days

http://www.championat.com/boxing/news-2266741-imja-sopernika-fjodora-emeljanenko-budet-objavleno-v-blizhajshie-dni.html

First name opponent legendary Russian fighter, multiple world champion in MMA Fedor Emelianenko, who returns to the ring on December 31 in Japan, as part of the show, organized by the promotional company Rizin, will be known in the coming days. Told "Championship" Constantine Ustyantseva spokesman Emelianenko.

Remember, today held a press conference, during which there was a presentation newly founded promotion company Nabuyuki Sakakibara and was to be named opponent Emelianenko.

His last fight Emelianenko held June 21, 2012 in St. Petersburg against Brazilian Pedro Rizzo and won by knockout in the first round. All in all professional boxing, he won 34 victories in 38 fights.

So hes not fighting the kickboxer?!?!? Phone Post 3.0

Jaideep Singh Phone Post 3.0

How amazing would it be if he fought somebody like pat Barry or on that level and give a big fuck you to the UG and all these haters.

One can only hope Phone Post 3.0

Perhaps they saw the horrible reaction to Singh and got cold feet?

Mercenary Tao - How amazing would it be if he fought somebody like pat Barry or on that level and give a big fuck you to the UG and all these haters.

Because Pat Berry is relevant Phone Post 3.0

Please god let it be Minowaman! Phone Post 3.0

Mercenary Tao - How amazing would it be if he fought somebody like pat Barry or on that level and give a big fuck you to the UG and all these haters.

Fighting someone on the level of Pat Barry would be a big fuck you to the UG and the haters? Pat was 5-7 in the UFC.

rides - I heard from an inside source that jimmy ambriz will be making his mma return to fight fedor
I see this dude at the gym all the time. I'll ask him if I see him in the next few days. Phone Post 3.0

Bob Sapp is the obvious choice. Phone Post 3.0

Mercenary Tao - How amazing would it be if he fought somebody like pat Barry or on that level and give a big fuck you to the UG and all these haters.

You mean the fight that has been brought up as one we wanted here on the UG?  Yeah, that'll show us.

PLEASE let it be Tito, Kimbo, Sergie, Randy, or Lashley.

The guy to the right of gabi looks like the yellow dude from sin city Phone Post 3.0

Rampage Phone Post 3.0

FearOdinsWrath - The guy to the right of gabi looks like the yellow dude from sin city Phone Post 3.0
Looks like Walid Ismail to me Phone Post 3.0

Vinnie G -
rides - I heard from an inside source that jimmy ambriz will be making his mma return to fight fedor
I see this dude at the gym all the time. I'll ask him if I see him in the next few days. Phone Post 3.0
Is he still at Oyama? Met Jimmy years ago at a regional event. A super nice guy. Phone Post 3.0

Bump, what's up with this? Damn I was really looking forward to the Singh fight too..............

PoopDooper - 
FearOdinsWrath - The guy to the right of gabi looks like the yellow dude from sin city Phone Post 3.0
Looks like Walid Ismail to me Phone Post 3.0

touch -

Perhaps they saw the horrible reaction to Singh and got cold feet?

<div class="QuoteTweet

u-block js-tweet-details-fixer" style="border: 1px solid rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer; border-radius: 4px; margin-top: 12px; color: rgb(41, 47, 51); font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19.25px; background-color: rgb(245, 248, 250);">
<div class="QuoteTweet-container" style="position: relative;">
    <div class="QuoteTweet-innerContainer u-cf js-permalink js-media-container" data-item-id="652080140948742144" data-item-type="tweet" data-screen-name="MMAFighting" data-user-id="17764377" href="/MMAFighting/status/652080140948742144" style="padding: 12px;" tabindex="0">
        <div class="tweet-content">
            <div class="QuoteTweet-authorAndText u-alignTop" style="vertical-align: top !important;">
                <span class="QuoteTweet-originalAuthor u-cf u-textTruncate stream-item-header js-user-profile-link" style="max-width: 100%; overflow: hidden !important; text-overflow: ellipsis !important; white-space: nowrap !important; word-wrap: normal !important; display: inline-block; position: relative; z-index: 1;"><b class="QuoteTweet-fullname u-linkComplex-target">MMAFighting.com</b>&nbsp;<span class="QuoteTweet-screenname u-dir" dir="ltr" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-size: 13px; unicode-bidi: embed; direction: ltr !important;"><span class="at">@</span>MMAFighting</span></span>
                <div class="QuoteTweet-text tweet-text u-dir" data-aria-label-part="2" dir="ltr" lang="en" style="margin-top: 1px; max-height: 72px; max-width: 100%; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; unicode-bidi: embed; direction: ltr !important;">
                    The press conference ends without an official announcement of Fedor Emelianenko&rsquo;s opponent. <a class="twitter-hashtag pretty-link js-nav" data-query-source="hashtag_click" dir="ltr" style="color: rgb(41, 47, 51); position: relative; z-index: 1; background: transparent;">#RizinFF</a></div>
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

Probably Phone Post 3.0