fedors record no padding

Fedors record without padding. This list excludes cans, freak fights, fights vs fighters from lhw that he won. fights vs fighters over 40 when he was younger.

Pedro rizzo win
Jeff monson win
Dan Henderson loss
Antonio Silva loss
Fabricio werdum loss
Brett rogers win
Andrei arlovski win
Tim Sylvia win
Mark hunt win
Mirko cro cop win
Big nog win
Big nog nc
Kevin randleman win
Mark Coleman win
Gary goodridge win
Fujita win
Big nog win
Herring win
Semmy Schilt win

Record 15-3 vs decent competition.

Compare that to a gsp or Anderson now that the cans are cleared.

OP's record of watching Fedor's fights: Phone Post 3.0

Absolutely nothing good can come from a thread like this. Your only purpose is to discredit one of the greatest fighters ever and to also get his fans to try to discredit Anderson and GSP wins as well. Either way you will probably be frozen from vote downs and a lot of name calling and arguing will ensue.

lol OP is embarrassing

Op loves the cock Phone Post 3.0

its not really embarrassing. 15-3 is a good record vs only decent/good fighters.

semi schilt lost to hong man choi in a striking match, dont under estimate the "cans" especially when they are 7 foot 2 cans that weigh 400lbs

TS would go unconcious from a hong man choi jab

I use the word cans loosely. they were not all terrible just not noteworthy. I was hesitant to even put schilt on the list.

Fedor did struggle against guys he should have smoked, then he DOMINATED quite a few that should have been close fights.

Well OP it's been two hours and there's only been one reference to you loving cock. I'd say you've come out ahead thus far Phone Post 3.0

why would you take out fights where Fedor fought LHW's?

I don't understand that part...he often weighed in around 230 lbs...which is exactly what a lhw would weigh when they don't need to cut weight.

OP, you're a turd.

why no aronoa or babalu? both of whom cut weight to lhw. they

didnt cut weight when they fought fedor

sacredhate - why would you take out fights where Fedor fought LHW's?

I don't understand that part...he often weighed in around 230 lbs...which is exactly what a lhw would weigh when they don't need to cut weight.

OP, you're a turd.

fedor 230
arona 200

have a nice day

I don't consider semmy good I could have easily put him as a can.

I'm not trying to discredit fedor I'm just looking at his career objectively.

UGCTT_CloudStrife - 

Absolutely nothing good can come from a thread like this. Your only purpose is to discredit one of the greatest fighters ever and to also get his fans to try to discredit Anderson and GSP wins as well. Either way you will probably be frozen from vote downs and a lot of name calling and arguing will ensue.

The site started to get worse a few years ago and I wasn't sure why, still not entirely sure tbh. Post-TUF era?

Anyway, you're absolutely right. A lame thread with the aim of creating an argument, not a conversation.

Sad.

arona cuts to 200 and 205, weirdo
natural weight against fedor was around 220, 230

same for babalu

fracnoc - Fedors record without padding. This list excludes cans, freak fights, fights vs fighters from lhw that he won. fights vs fighters over 40 when he was younger.

Pedro rizzo win
Jeff monson win
Dan Henderson loss
Antonio Silva loss
Fabricio werdum loss
Brett rogers win
Andrei arlovski win
Tim Sylvia win
Mark hunt win
Mirko cro cop win
Big nog win
Big nog nc
Kevin randleman win
Mark Coleman win
Gary goodridge win
Fujita win
Big nog win
Herring win
Semmy Schilt win

I think Fedor's legacy is always going to be tied to him beating Big Nog 3x and beating a prime Cro Cop. When you look at the rest of the record nothing really stands out. A lot of the guys were just considered good, but nothing great in MMA like Herring, Goodridge, Randleman, etc. Coleman was passed his prime. Some victories weren't exactly dominant and sorta took away from the mystique Fedor enjoyed with the AA and Hunt wins. Brett Rogers... yah.

The losses get dismissed because people treat an early 30's Fedor like he was an early 40's Fedor which i've always found amusing.

So where does Fedor rank amonst the great HW's? Pretty much right at the top behind Cain. HW titles tend to go back and forth quickly, so somebody to rack up a massive win streak like he did is impressive, even if it wasn't a "murderers row" like Jones and GSP faced. When people put him at the top of P4P GOATS that's when it gets a bit silly.

which heavy weight has a more impressive record?

Whambo - 
fracnoc - Fedors record without padding. This list excludes cans, freak fights, fights vs fighters from lhw that he won. fights vs fighters over 40 when he was younger.

Pedro rizzo win
Jeff monson win
Dan Henderson loss
Antonio Silva loss
Fabricio werdum loss
Brett rogers win
Andrei arlovski win
Tim Sylvia win
Mark hunt win
Mirko cro cop win
Big nog win
Big nog nc
Kevin randleman win
Mark Coleman win
Gary goodridge win
Fujita win
Big nog win
Herring win
Semmy Schilt win

I think Fedor's legacy is always going to be tied to him beating Big Nog 3x and beating a prime Cro Cop. When you look at the rest of the record nothing really stands out. A lot of the guys were just considered good, but nothing great in MMA like Herring, Goodridge, Randleman, etc. Coleman was passed his prime. Some victories weren't exactly dominant and sorta took away from the mystique Fedor enjoyed with the AA and Hunt wins. Brett Rogers... yah.

The losses get dismissed because people treat an early 30's Fedor like he was an early 40's Fedor which i've always found amusing.

So where does Fedor rank amonst the great HW's? Pretty much right at the top behind Cain. HW titles tend to go back and forth quickly, so somebody to rack up a massive win streak like he did is impressive, even if it wasn't a "murderers row" like Jones and GSP faced. When people put him at the top of P4P GOATS that's when it gets a bit silly.

except that, during his reign (while GSP and Anderson were just getting hot themselves) every fighter that was asked who the pound for pound best fighter, or GOAT of MMA was would spit Fedor's name out.

Everyone's greatness is defined by their era, and opponents, but when the entire community of competitors points to someone as the absolute best, what silly is dismissing all of their opinions and thinking that sitting on the outside looking in your opinion is obviously more credible.

this^^