Fedor's Response to Being Offered Vitor Belfort

Fedor should wear that shirt to the ring.

For Reggadi

Fedor has upped his regimen to "Two-A-Days" to prepare for he level of opponent of Vitor Belfort:

hahaha...we still gonna pay for dis thing? The impending Vitor announcement kills the 2 most meaning full fights on the card! Innocent until proven guilty. but it sure looks like the Babyface just assassinated a dying promotion! 

Almost the worst news I have had all day (only Mad X, Irish Cream, a few lurkers and perhaps a couple TMZoobs will understand this one =(

LOL.  I'm still watching it.  I have to figure out how to salvage my betting strategies.

Sorry about the other thing. 

I'd much rather them keep the Belfort-Santiago fight and slide someone else up to fight Fedor. It would still suck but at least then we would only lose 1 competitive fight instead of likely 2. Slide Big Ben up to fill in. No, he won't have much of a chance but who would?

FightPreview - I'd much rather them keep the Belfort-Santiago fight and slide someone else up to fight Fedor.
Absolutely

frontrowbrian says Meltzer has recently reported that theyare trying to get Grim Rogers, lashley already turned down a huge payday, and Belfort is basically backup.

I want Arona or Werdum (now that Overeem is out of the 8/15 Strikeforce fight w/injury)

I guess we will find out in the 3pm call

Mad Xyientist - Fedor has upped his regimen to "Two-A-Days" to prepare for he level of opponent of Vitor Belfort:

hahaha i lold pretty good at this one