Feds raid Denver marihuana businesses

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/22/dea-irs-raid-denver-area-marijuana-businesses/ Phone Post 3.0

Yup, my question is now why do we respect laws? Its become blatantly obvious the federal government does not... Phone Post 3.0

This wasn't your typical lets raid a dispensary. The IRS is involved and many people who i know have been claiming the VIP wellness the biggest name on the list has not been following the laws or paying taxes. I'm glad they are going after the ones that are not following the laws as they make the industry lose credibility. Also saw a post on my FB where a local glass blower/supplier for collectives walked into one of the collectives that was raided earlier in the week and it was smelling like meth. As long as they are not interfering with stores that follow the laws then I am not worried.

anyone know how much they charge for an ounce of the best stuff ? or a qp ?

also no worries the almighty federal agents are just collecting their stash

Emperor Nero - anyone know how much they charge for an ounce of the best stuff ? or a qp ?

In Co I usually see ounces going at $200 to $250

If you know the sellers well hey usually give yu discounts.

I can get som great OG at 170 to 200 an oz and QP's I can't help with there as tghe limit to carry medically in the state for a patient is 2 ounces and recreationally is 1 ounce. i know people who can get that much but they are legal and don't wanna mess up their buisness

how does it get picked who can get the larger amounts then?

thats a good price if its really the good stuff, ive had some calif medical that was not as good as some really good strains like some ak, white widow,

also im all for opening legally stores to all people rather than those with connections, around me recently ive heard of a few rich kids dying with heroin overdose , a lot of the time i feel they dont have good connects for other drugs of high quality more than that they wanted to use heroin , i think for many its an alternative to seeking a powerful drug,

Ridgeback - 

JTA710,

What do you think is the best strain for pain only?

Honestly just about any greatly grown indica will cure just about any body pain or ache. Im a ganja connoisseur and love to try anything I haven't before that looks great. But if I had to chose I would say any Indica dominate OG's. OG's just have a certin smell and taste when it comes to indica's that is just great to smoke or vape. OG Kush, Deadhead OG,  and deathstar OG have been some of my favorites but my caregivers are really great OG growers so any ones they grow I love just about and have really helped when it comes to my back and neck pains

too lazy to go fix my spelling in the post so don't flame me too bad lol

what the fuck is marihuana

alkysmurf - Yup, my question is now why do we respect laws? Its become blatantly obvious the federal government does not... Phone Post 3.0

Theres two sets of laws, one for them and another for us, the slaves.

The Brool Story Company -

what the fuck is marihuana

I think autocorrect did that Phone Post 3.0

I thought Obama said they were going to lay off???

does this guy lie to his own kids???

holy shit what a liar

change you gullible losers can believe in

Ramon Maroni - I thought Obama said they were going to lay off???

does this guy lie to his own kids???

holy shit what a liar

Obama has turned into the biggest liar out of all the presidents in my lifetime. 

why should he stop lying? He lied about almost all of his platforms prior to the first election and was rewarded with a second term by one of the stupidest voting electorates on the planet.

BigEyedFish - why should he stop lying? He lied about almost all of his platforms prior to the first election and was rewarded with a second term by one of the stupidest voting electorates on the planet.
Word. Phone Post 3.0

JTA710 -

This wasn't your typical lets raid a dispensary. The IRS is involved and many people who i know have been claiming the VIP wellness the biggest name on the list has not been following the laws or paying taxes. I'm glad they are going after the ones that are not following the laws as they make the industry lose credibility. Also saw a post on my FB where a local glass blower/supplier for collectives walked into one of the collectives that was raided earlier in the week and it was smelling like meth. As long as they are not interfering with stores that follow the laws then I am not worried.

Good points. Phone Post 3.0

BigEyedFish - why should he stop lying? He lied about almost all of his platforms prior to the first election and was rewarded with a second term by one of the stupidest voting electorates on the planet.

No, he was rewarded with a second term by the GOP who couldn't manage to find a candidate that wasn't a completely out of touch clown. 

And it looks like the republitards are well on their way to rewarding the dems with a third term in the white house.  If you guys think Obama was bad, just wait till you get Hillary in there. 

I hope to all things sacred and holy that the repubs are able to find a moderate who isn't an elitist who thinks migrant farm workers make $50 bucks and hour and doesn't hate gays and doesn't shit all over social reform  from somewhere deep within the cesspool of intolerance and religious retardation that is the current republican party. 

If they can't, you can count on Hillary taking over where Obama left off and making things ten times worse.

ai I see your point but saying you voted for someone out of default is a cop out. Voters need to stop being lazy and accepting that there are only 2 people to vote for.

its not about who can run the most tv commercials