Feed GSP to Conor

After Conor KOs Mayweather.

Another legend for him to destroy.

haha.. are you 12 years old?

Conor spends 90% of that fight laying on his back, and the rest getting his orbital jacked up by jabs and supermans

lol. Thanks for starting my morning off funny.

And up popped the UGs next wannabe super troll

GSP turns Conor into his child.

EndOfAntiSocial - Conor spends 90% of that fight laying on his back, and the rest getting his orbital jacked up by jabs and supermans
He's not koschek

Conor gets finished, yep thats right, GSP gets a finish even with the layoff and rust

Make it happen Dana

Ultimate Cuck -
1inchpunch -
EndOfAntiSocial - Conor spends 90% of that fight laying on his back, and the rest getting his orbital jacked up by jabs and supermans
He's not koschek

Conor is nowhere near the wrestler Koscheck is

GSP would beat Conors face so badly he would look Scottish

Wanderpage - 
Ultimate Cuck -
1inchpunch -
He's not koschek

Conor is nowhere near the wrestler Koscheck is

GSP would beat Conors face so badly he would look Scottish

Ouch

LOL

Op must hate Conor.

GSP has "attributes". Conor loses.

This fight will happen I can almost guarantee it.

Not a good fight for Connor. GSP would live and die for a takedown. Even if Connor dropped him GSP could survive and get a sweep.

AGREED. It will be another clattering. I admire Dustin Diamond, but GSP has a bit of a peahead as well. If GSP thought LW Matt Serra buckled his knees with a glancing blow, jusf wait until he feels Conor's precision.

GSP is the right guy to steal the leprechauns shine anyway.. let him reclaim his throne by beating the ever living shit out of Conman McGregor.

CRE - AGREED. It will be another clattering. I admire Dustin Diamond, but GSP has a bit of a peahead as well. If GSP thought LW Matt Serra buckled his knees with a glancing blow, jusf wait until he feels Conor's precision.

It will feel so precise

GSP would put his cautious mode in high gear against Conor, making sure not to get caught. Conor's striking is precise, but mostly as a counter-puncher.

St. Pierre wouldn't be utilizing a Nate strategy, he'd be taking down McGregor and then LnP round after round.

GSP by unanimous decision.

If GSP was 90 and hadn't competed for 60 years, he would still have the ability to rise from his Craftmatic adjustable bed and take Conor down at will.