Feeling Good bruh update

Approaching week 3 tomorrow on keto diet. Down 24 pounds.

Had a cheat meal yesterday. ..went to this kick ass restaurant in Pittsburgh that make these giant meatballs size of baseballs.

Had three of them covered in gouda and government cheese (lol). Didn't eat the hoagie bun but solo some fries with the wife.

Been doing less than 25 g of carbs per day....probably had about 45-50 yesterday. Could have done way worse but got stuffed easy and didn't want to overdose like a fn hog lol....

Started 292 back on the 10th of august and down to 268. Going to get back to 210-215 and wreck shit. Never again getting out of hand like that. Phone Post 3.0

Good job brotha! I've been hitting it hard going on 5 weeks.
Down from 289 to 266. Tons of running and lifting. All with a torn labrum because I'm pretty hardcore. Phone Post 3.0

SXD - Good job brotha! I've been hitting it hard going on 5 weeks.
Down from 289 to 266. Tons of running and lifting. All with a torn labrum because I'm pretty hardcore. Phone Post 3.0
Vtfu.

See I have been working out 4x week with extensive cardio and couldn't lose. Changed my eating and boom weight deteriorating! Phone Post 3.0

esque - Great job guys. Improving how you look, feel and perform is always a good thing. Phone Post 3.0
Ty man. Vtfu for good vibes.

Definitely look better in stomach and face. Always had good arms and chest but looking more defined. I wanna live for a long time for my daughter and wife man. Phone Post 3.0