Feeling like i will...

Lately ive really been feeling like ill never amount to anything...

They say a man does twice, once when his heart stops and again when his name is said for the lay time...

What's the point of life if your not remembered past your grand kids, if that...

What, I'm gonna work my ass off at a 9-5 everyday of my life until I'm 65, then just sit around at hone until i die...

With the way life works for the average person i will never get to experience life the way i want to, and if that's the case them what's the point.

I wanna see the entire world and everything it had to offer but how am i supposed to do that sitting behind a desk, working for some rich fuk that doesn't even know my name, for 8 hours a day, 6 days a week...thats no ducking life to live and ill be damned if I'm doomed to that fate...

I know i sound really first world right now but that's just how i see it Phone Post

Just feeling down...needed to vent...

Sorry i sound like a puss Phone Post

What's stopping you for doing with you want? Get it bro! Phone Post 3.0

iwrestledabearonce - What's stopping you for doing with you want? Get it bro! Phone Post 3.0

$$$... Phone Post

The Brotorious B.I.G - 
iwrestledabearonce - What's stopping you for doing with you want? Get it bro! Phone Post 3.0

$$$... Phone Post

You think someone is going to give it to you? Get an education and get a job. The same way everyone makes something of themselves.

jdsga -
The Brotorious B.I.G - 

$$$... Phone Post

You think someone is going to give it to you? Get an education and get a job. The same way everyone makes something of themselves.

Hell no i don't expect someone to give it top me, and there lures my dilemma. How am i supposed to see the world stuck behind a desk all day everyday Phone Post

The Brotorious B.I.G -
jdsga -
The Brotorious B.I.G - 

$$$... Phone Post

Hell no i don't expect someone to give it top me, and there lures my dilemma. How am i supposed to see the world stuck behind a desk all day everyday Phone Post

P.s i have an education and a job

Education does not equal money Phone Post

Sounds like a good time to consider a career in bank robbery. Phone Post

We are all descended from a long line of people who've beaten the odds. Just think, if one of your ancestors had given up a few thousand years ago, you wouldn't be here. You are doing it for those down the line, to maintain that unbroken chain. Whether they remember you or not. And you get to have fun along the way, while striving to give them a head start. A fighting chance, so that they too can have fun along the way.

Maybe take a vacation and reset yourself? Phone Post

The Brotorious B.I.G - 
The Brotorious B.I.G -
jdsga -
The Brotorious B.I.G - 

$$$... Phone Post

If you want to play hard you have to work hard. Save you money, invest and stop thinking short term. Make a list of everything you want in life and spend the next 25 years working for it. It's a line from a movie but it's true. Btw what's your degree in?

jdsga -
The Brotorious B.I.G - 
The Brotorious B.I.G -
jdsga -
The Brotorious B.I.G - 

$$$... Phone Post

If you want to play hard you have to work hard. Save you money, invest and stop thinking short term. Make a list of everything you want in life and spend the next 25 years working for it. It's a line from a movie but it's true. Btw what's your degree in?

Not a degree...

2 years for an hvac certificate Phone Post

Maybe you can work your way toward your own hvac business? Apprentice for someone who will show you the ropes of how to be your own boss? Phone Post

Ch1ef - Maybe you can work your way toward your own hvac business? Apprentice for someone who will show you the ropes of how to be your own boss? Phone Post

Not really a dream of mine but of course its a possibility I'm already working towards...

But the way sine of these responses have been it seems I've been misinterpreted.

its not that i don't want to work for a living, everyone does, why shouldn't i. It that i don't wasn't to spend my life working fit someone else. I wasn't to work for me...id be content with not seeing the world if i could work for me In a way that makes me feel as if im actually achieving something other than a pay check. Either make a noticeable difference in the world, or In my life and the life of my lived ones. Phone Post