Feinstein: Not liberal enough for Ca anymore

Ca Democrats decided today that Feinstein wasnt liberal enough to win the Democratic primaries in the state. Instead they want Kevin Leon, author of the Ca sanctuary state bill, protector of dreamers, and self admiting harbor of his illegal family members.

Welcome to the new world

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/02/25/politics/2018-california-dem-party-convention/index.html

When dipshit SJWs finally figure out they are being used and they will be kicked to the curb as soon as convenient..

Im liking florida more when i keep hearing all the stupid crap cali does.

I hope she lands on her feet.  She's kinda old to be homeless

Kevin De Leon

Not liberal enough and just a little too pale.

LiveWire - 

Kevin De Leon

Fake Pie is going to come smack the "De" right out of you

He added that part to sound more hispanic

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article133464794.html

Dis...(pause for effect) is a ghost gun...

He is the dumbest person to ever hold public office. 

I wonder if Pelosi’s time is up. She might be suffering from too much whiteness that the Cali voters may not want her either.

emu67 - 

I wonder if Pelosi’s time is up. She might be suffering from too much whiteness that the Cali voters may not want her either.

She really puts the Einstein in Feinstein.

Kevin De Leon is the worst thing to happen to CA.

Every bill he introduces reads like an article from The Onion.

emu67 - 

I doubt it. She only has to keep people out of her little congressional district. Feinstein has to try to limit candidates from the whole state. 

Feinstein has like 20 million more in her campaign war chest than KDL

He is even worse than her.  I hope he slips and falls every single day of his life. 

FUCKING STRAIGHT WHITE CISGENDER RICH WOMAN

Stalin had a word for people like Finestin and for people like these White SJW'ers, it was "Useful  Idiots ". You see..... Useful Idiots were used to promote Stalin's agenda by the use of propaganda, assault, killing, sabotage, and snitching on ALL who opposed his agenda. You litteraly see this today. Think about all the propaganda by the media, assaults on Trump supporters, killing by the Clintons, sabatoge of our military secrets (Pvt. Manning, who Obama released), and snitching all over social media, the business world, schools, litteraly everywhere against people who don't follow the "Party Line" of Multiculturalism, LBGTQ(RSTUVWXY&Z) and Social Justice Crazyness. Then once the goal is achieved these Useful Idiots are locked up in the Gulag or executed. Why you ask.... because once they find out they were used and lied to they would become enemies of the state. So here you have an early example of a Useful  Idiot,  Feinstein fought for the rights of illegal immigrants but in the end they don't want White people to rule on their behalf, they want to have Hispanic people speek for them. Everyone wants someone "like them" to represent them. The difference is if White people say that, it magically becomes racist to the Usful Idiots. 

Lol to all who were offended by this Truth Bomb.