Feitosa DVD series

The Feitosa DVD series is out!

The DVD was created by my new state-of-the-art 30,000 sq ft facility. With numerous Avid Adrenalines, Viper HD cameras, and 100,000 DVD's in stock.

The DVD is 7 hours long and sells for $100. Typical instructional DVD's would go for 4X times that amount for that amount of footage. The DVD's include over 3 hours of instrucionals with the Gi and No-GI.

Feitosa is a 3- Times World Champion, Abu Dhabi Champion, and Head instructor at Gracie Barra Academy in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.

Also included, is a 2-hour documentary of his strategies, training, and after-match commentary from the Mundial 2003!

BIG BONUS!!!!! an additional 2 hour documentary of Marcio teaching at Gracie Barra in Rio with CARLOS GRACIE, JR., PE DE PANO, ROLLS GRACIE, JR. AND OTHERS training. Marcio will give additonal lessons in this documentary, and shows his workouts as well. YOU WILL WATCH SOME OF THE SICKEST MOVES ON THE PLANET!

Guys who bought the previous instructionals can email us at:

service@bjjtapes.com.

We will give a discount for guys who bought the whole set, and at least 3 from the set. ( Gi or No-GI).

This set is off the hook! Go to www.bjjtapes.com!

The first Feitosa set you guys released was incredible, so I am sure this one will be even better. Arggh...I will order it soon, just spent too much on Christmas.

I'm sure this will be a great series as I've heard good things about the first one. I did have to laugh though when I read the line "Typical instructional DVD's would go for 4X times that amount". $400 for instructional dvds? lol.

Well, tried to order got as far as registering and going through the checkout, but then it failed on me:

https://www.bjjtapes.com/data/productcart/pc/SaveOrd.asp

That page can't be found.

Sorry dude, lost a sale.

ANDRE: "The first Feitosa set you guys released was incredible, so I am sure this one will be even better. "

Jasonbaldy: "I'm sure this will be a great series as I've heard good things about the first one. "

Errrr - thought it was the original series, just converted to DVD with some extras.

Nowhereman, I thought this one was a series they hadnt released before?

Either way, this one seems to have 4 hours of new footage that sounds like stuff I would really like. Also, I always wanted a copy of their old VHS series on DVD since I dont have the patience for VHS anymore and the fact that my vcr died).

It is the original series - just formatted on DVD with 4 hours of additional footage.

"It is the original series - just formatted on DVD with 4 hours of additional footage. "

Which is fine by me, now can you fix your site so I can buy the set + the Triangle set!

Sounds good to me

ttt

Nowhereman:

I alerted my webmaster to the problem. Try again. If you have a problem, please email me direct:

service@bjjtapes.com

ttt

Do you have any clips so I can see if it is something id be interested in????

clips will happen in about a month.

Ordered! Thanks for converting it to DVD. :)

Just ordered as well! Heard tons of good things about Feitosa... can't wait...

Bjjtapes,

please provide a discount code on this thread for those that already purchased the vhs tapes or respond to your emails(I've already sent two).

thanks,

mm

bjjtapes...i'm sorry, i must be an idiot, but i am confused. I have
the original series from Feitosa (six tapes I believe)...is this the
same series, or a NEW set of techniques on DVD? I loved the first
set. If it is indeed the original set, I would HIGHLY recommend
anyone getting it, especially if it has any bonuses or extra
footage. I just can't seem to get a straight answer as to wether or
not this is a new set. THANKS!

Angelo,

it's the same set with bonus footage.