Felipe Pena vs Gordon Ryan IV countdown

:rofl::joy:

So who yaā€™ll got Pena or Nicky?

Craigā€™s last few videos are hilarious. Gordon would be punching the air.

1 Like

Iā€™m a lot less interested in Nicky vs. Pena. Sucks Gordon is out.

Meh should be interesting IMO.

Iā€™m not sure Pena can handle Nicky.

Thats what makes it interesting. Pena has spent the last 3 months at ATOS. Literally uprooted his life. Going against a now ā€œnattyā€ Nicky Rod. Pena is more technical, Nicky Rod more physical/athletic. Also guard pulling allowed and no points, so it changes the game from ADCC.

Which is kinda what I love-hate about the sport of BJJ.

1 Like

PeƱa is the man for continuing.

2 Likes

Yes you are, you said heā€™s full of shit on another thread.

OMG he was at a restaurant! Lol

2 Likes

He was at a restaurant come on and he was at the food truck diaries. Filipe competed the day on of his good friends died. I donā€™t wanna hear it

Edit for bad English

1 Like

He was at a restaurant a week before he was supposed to compete? Then got sick? Yeah sounds shady as hell. Not.

Felipe exploited his friendā€™s death for more money. Then quit mid match.

He was at a restaurant during the time he claimed to be sick, look into it

https://www.instagram.com/p/Co8-33EO18S/?hl=en

Clearly heā€™s worried.

Lol. So fucking what?

Itā€™s possible to be sick and at the same time to be sitting in a restaurant for his wifeā€™s birthday (and even smiling for a photo). He said he was having diarrhea shits every 30 minutes. You can have that and not need to be locked up in the house.

Yeah sure heā€™s worried about the guy he made quit mid-match.

2 Likes

Frank grillo in the house.

1 Like

Thatā€™s hilarious, if youā€™re in 6th grade. Too bad none of them can beat him on the mat.

is that Mario Lopez

Oh Gordon has a tummy ache and canā€™t compete. GTFO. After all that shit talk? Guy is a fucking dork. Jordan scored 38 with the flu.

Heā€™s worried cause a guy who wasnā€™t all mentally there still lasted 42 minutes. He knows Pena beats him.

3-1 Pena as of now.

1 Like

HE is a dork? Lol.

3-1 Pena? You must be Brazilian. lol.

Itā€™s pretty clear you either donā€™t understand the tactics of a no time limit match or your bias just kills any objectivity you might have.

Carry on hating.

Yes. And Rigan Machado, and Frank Grillo.

Only hated after all this shit talking and he canā€™t show up cause his tummy hurts.

Little chubby baby.

Hopefully Gordon uses Craig Jonesā€™ depends for his next match.

Yeah tactics. Let me not pass guard or do shit for 40 mins. Great tactic :roll_eyes:

I refuse to subscribe to FLOā€¦ anyone have a stream. Long shot, I know.

2 Likes