Felon doesn't like being asked to leave store

So I go to kohls In Lorain Ohio ! Me , my friend Stat Omb Santana and another friend , mind you I got all types of tattoos , and he is Puerto Rican and so is our other friend , we a little different cause we're young men from the hood and what not ... but to say the least we don't deserve to be treated this way ?????? nobody does for real ! I'm seriously sick that people act and treat people this way cause they're different ! Mind you we didn't steal , attempt to steal , or even get accused of stealing I ! They walked up and said we need to leave because they didn't have enough associates to watch us !!! So we asked "why do we need to be watched? She said " I don't have to explain or address it !!!! Sooo I started recording it ! And wouldn't you know one of Loraine's finest police officers of Lorain walks in Mr. Steve curry ! Now I asked him as a man and quite frankly a friend to help explain the situation and to basically fix it , or help me fix it but instead he tells me that whatever they say is policy , so be it and that he is off duty , and I'm disrespecting him by asking a public servant to assist me in a messed up situation I was in ! Because frankly I was scared they would call the police and get me in trouble ! Even tho Iam not on probation or have any criminal cases pending ! Iam a 100% free United States citizen ! And also a 100% paying customer at kohls ????????? so then Mr.Curry proceeded to tell me that I'm basically disrespecting him by asking for his help ? As his female friend keeps saying "call the real police on them "! Even tho he is sworn to protect and serve all ! But I guess because I'm a felon , with tattoos all on my neck and face and my friends are different and not some white family from Amherst that we deserve to be treated like shit as everyone stands there and watches or participated ! They treated us like we were some punks off the street there to rob the place !!!!! It was truly a sad site to see , so it goes to show you that racism and bad people are every where ! Uneducated people that judge people by how they look or dress . Instead of the person they really are ! It's sad but this is the world we live in ! It's sad people like this that make America the worst place to be in man ???????????????????????????????????? #share #share #share #Lorain #kohls #sad #FuckKohls

"It was truly a sad site to see , so it goes to show you that racism and bad people are every where ! "

why did he drag out the race card? Maybe it is his own racism making him think that way. Now he is using the race card to garner support.

The boy who cried wolf and why the race card is losing it's value.

people who play the race card are just dumb and cant formulate their thoughts and make effective arguments

Well he is right she’s just staring at him and not responding to his allegations. Its pretty obvious they were being profiled 

And op how did you know he was a felon? I’ve someone asked you to leave a store for no reason and just looked at you with a blank stare not explaining why would that make you a felon as well? Just curious 

the business doesnt have to serve him and they owe him zero explanation 

At least he used they're properly and not there or their. Though, i can't speak well of the rest of his diatribe.

BigEyedFish -

So be honest: you would be totally ok if you were shopping and someone told you to leave cause there isn’t enough staff to watch you while you shop? 

You would just say “oh ok you got it” and just go on your merry way right?  

sxnieves -

And op how did you know he was a felon? I’ve someone asked you to leave a store for no reason and just looked at you with a blank stare not explaining why would that make you a felon as well? Just curious 

"But I guess because I'm a felon , with tattoos all on my neck "

sxnieves - 
BigEyedFish -

So be honest: you would be totally ok if you were shopping and someone told you to leave cause there isn’t enough staff to watch you while you shop? 

Im sure it would bother me or most people if that happened but no, I wouldnt proceed to make a jackass of myself in the process because I understand what my rights are and arent 

sxnieves -
BigEyedFish -

I would leave, and never spend a dime in any of their stores or affiliates and spend my money with their direct competition. They don't want your money , so why do you still want to give it to them ?

and that ^ 

sxnieves - 

Because in his post he says he is a felon.

sxnieves - 
BigEyedFish -

Sure. You have zero "right" to shop there. Move the fuck on with your life.

fastnotch331 -
sxnieves -
BigEyedFish -

I would leave, and never spend a dime in any of their stores or affiliates and spend my money with their direct competition. They don't want your money , so why do you still want to give it to them ?

Your right. I’m Hispanic and I’ve never ever ever had this issue so I was thinking about how I would react and this is the most logical. But I do understand where he’s coming from to a certain degree. I didn’t look at it as a race thing I looked at it as wtf why are you telling me to leave thing 

Beep beep Richie

I'm sure the profiling was down to his choices (outward appearance) not that he wasn't white. 

mihow - 

Lol @ this dangerous animal and his gang getting pissy

dude can’t even write in English 

maybe we do need to make America like 1905

Don't hate just because you aren't gangster enough to be asked to leave a Kohl's lol

sxnieves -
fastnotch331 -
sxnieves -
BigEyedFish -

Your right. I’m Hispanic and I’ve never ever ever had this issue so I was thinking about how I would react and this is the most logical. But I do understand where he’s coming from to a certain degree. I didn’t look at it as a race thing I looked at it as wtf why are you telling me to leave thing 

I don't think it was a race thing either. I'm native by the way and get mistaken for Hispanic quite often . People with face and neck tattoos are usually trash , regardless of race . Same with people who dress like gang bangers or " young men from the hood " as this story went .
Profiling isn't always a bad thing . If you advertise yourself as a thug gangster , don't get mad when people assume you are what you are portraying yourself to be . I mean the guy in the story not you, to clarify .

fastnotch331 -
sxnieves -
fastnotch331 -
sxnieves -
BigEyedFish -

I don't think it was a race thing either. I'm native by the way and get mistaken for Hispanic quite often . People with face and neck tattoos are usually trash , regardless of race . Same with people who dress like gang bangers or " young men from the hood " as this story went .
Profiling isn't always a bad thing . If you advertise yourself as a thug gangster , don't get mad when people assume you are what you are portraying yourself to be . I mean the guy in the story not you, to clarify .

This all day.