Female Kurd with great smile

1 Like

Wow

I would do her to celebrate it. Combat arms guys would be like that laughing at their buddy that almost got it.

Dark Knight - I would do her to celebrate it. Combat arms guys would be like that laughing at their buddy that almost got it.

For sure! We would laugh at almost dying a lot in Iraq haha. You're not going to cry about almost dying. 

1 Like

I pretty sure I just fell in love

I'd buy her a beer and listen to stories.

Maybe the bright blue head-scarf isn't the best choice...

4 Likes

Saladin (Crusades) was a famous Kurdish warrior

If that doesn't scare her, she 100% isn't afraid of a money shot 

1 Like

"Trash"

She deserves a nice dinner and love making! I'll provide both! 

1 Like

She shot first, hitting the enemy sniper a split second before he/she fired.

That's why he/she missed !!!!

Someone needs to teach her that you don't stick the muzzle out the window (you set up a bit back).

Muzzle flash gives away your position. As evidenced by the return fire not more than a second after she let one go.

Twitter vids never work for me when using the app. 

in for later

DildoBaggins - 

You think that's funny?

Everyone in that room did.

It's a combat arms thing, people that are war fighters have an odd sense of humor.

1 Like

Why is she standing in the window like that? I'm not an expert, but it seems to be that would make it easher to ID where she's shooting from. Couldn't she set up a platform further back in the room so she can see out to shoot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXzBnIM2YCo

do you think she does tik tok videos like our girls ?

Dark Knight - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXzBnIM2YCo

oblongo -

Why is she standing in the window like that? I'm not an expert, but it seems to be that would make it easher to ID where she's shooting from. Couldn't she set up a platform further back in the room so she can see out to shoot?

That infers it wasnt a fluid situation, no way to know what was going on. But yeah there are a lot better ways to do. Table in back of the room, murder holes etc.