Female MMA Fighter on Survivor Romania Headbutts F

Instead of insulting the person who got assaulted on a game show maybe redirect that blame to the assaulter who got kicked off the show because that. 

1 Like
grady -

if you've ever been headbutted on the bridge of the nose you would understand

No shit, I love the tough guys on here sometimes.  I got headbutted on the bridge of the nose by a baby and that shit hurt like hell. 

I mean the guy probably didn't need to drop to the ground and milk it but I think that was an attempt to make sure she was thrown off the show or something.  Lets be real, if it was a man that attacked him in that manner he probably would have immediately been subdued by others, thrown off the show and probably charged criminally.  Because it was a woman the victim may have thought nothing was going to happen to her so he rolled around, "Selling" it to force the producer's hand.  Just my opinion though.  

1 Like

If he responded with a punch that knocked her out, would he be in the wrong?

ranier wolfcastle -

right on his nose

had to hurt

Nope, watch on 0.25x playback speed. Hit his forehead.

If i was her father id be proud.   You can see in that guys face he was being a cheeky cunt about something.    Dad taught his little girl to look after herself. 

knappster -
DuffyLaCoronilla -

I'd fuck her. 

I bet she's awesome in the sack

We already know she gives head

1 Like
RenatoCocopreta - 
Rabid Bunyip - 

Why did she do that?

He asked her for some head.

Lol!

bungee up -

If i was her father id be proud.   You can see in that guys face he was being a cheeky cunt about something.    Dad taught his little girl to look after herself. 

I wouldn't be proud of my daughter acting like an unhinged psycho and headbutting someone in the chops for no good reason.

Alot of people in this thread never had their nose broken unexpectedly. Maybe he didn't need to drop to the floor but she fucked him up bad and he never saw it coming 

Survivor hasnt been this exciting since the dude fell face first into a bonfire.

Approve.

Nytron - 
ranier wolfcastle -

right on his nose

had to hurt

Nope, watch on 0.25x playback speed. Hit his forehead.

"A female MMA fighter broke her male rival's nose with a vicious headbutt - moments after she lost a challenge on Romanian Survivor."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8028225/MMA-fighter-breaks-rivals-NOSE-vicious-headbutt.html

bungee up - 

LOL

"In a clip from the show, Andrei Ciobanu is seen walking over to the MMA fighter saying 'it's hard, Ana. It's hard!' moments after she suffered her defeat."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8028225/MMA-fighter-breaks-rivals-NOSE-vicious-headbutt.html

Bilge Water -
bungee up -

I wouldn't be proud of my daughter acting like an unhinged psycho and headbutting someone in the chops for no good reason.

Just out of curiosity.  Would you be proud of her for punching a bloke if they grabbed her on the ass.  Cos I definitely would. 

I don't know what happened but that bloke looked slimy and i wouldn't be surprised if there's a backstory where he deserved it.

An assault and no arrest, no charges... If it was a man jail first ask questions later. 

Should of Rick Rude slapped her, put her face down in the sand, and started filming “The Accused” part 2…

bungee up - 
Bilge Water -
bungee up -

Just out of curiosity.  Would you be proud of her for punching a bloke if they grabbed her on the ass.  Cos I definitely would. 

I don't know what happened but that bloke looked slimy and i wouldn't be surprised if there's a backstory where he deserved it.

This thread is only 3 pages long.  The story is there.  She lost a competition on a gameshow, the guy went to her to tell her "it's hard Ana, it's hard" and she went apeshit and headbutted him.

Whatever backstory you're hoping for to justify your stance doesn't seem to be there.

ViciousJBone - 

I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again-  You never seem to hear the term sportswomanship..

lol

https://youtu.be/UMHftn2l81w

![Ms Pal (pictured) was immediately booted off the show, which was filming in the Dominican Republic, after declaring her rival 'deserved' the vicious assault](upload://oV2BeNrzxP3l09uAi4fVmEyzXNf.jpeg)