Fence Holding Gorilla

It seems like the Gorilla would have a tendency to hold onto the fence. Would this cost him a point each round?

Would it matter if he's scoring 10-8 or even 10-7 rounds?

Also, I bet Gorillas would continue holds even after the ref called the fight. Would a DQ outweigh the fighters death?

After years of these Gorilla threads something was sparked today

i think OP may have just written the definitive 'killing the king' piece on gorillas.

there is no way they emerge from the octagon victorious, except in the strictly (and very narrow) darwinian sense.

anomie42 I'm curious about your screen name. Are you a sociologist?

alienation+meaning of life, the universe and everything

anomie42 - It seems like the Gorilla would have a tendency to hold onto the fence. Would this cost him a point each round?

Would it matter if he's scoring 10-8 or even 10-7 rounds?

Also, I bet Gorillas would continue holds even after the ref called the fight. Would a DQ outweigh the fighters death?

After years of these Gorilla threads something was sparked today
agree 100%, they know they can bend the rules because they will finish the fight whenever they want Phone Post 3.0

OP is a furry

Nope, I am not a sociologist. When I learned about anomie in HS, I always thought it would be a great band name. But I am impressed that a few UGers are familiar with the term.

And no, I am not a furry, but that shit was funny.

Ref says , Gorilla,,, you've held the fence twice now, i'm taking a point , 

Gorilla rips refs arm off then eats his balls and dick.

Then rapes the fighter and eats his balls and dick.

Gorilla is banned from UFC for life for eating balls and dicks (illegal submision)

anomie42 - Nope, I am not a sociologist. When I learned about anomie in HS, I always thought it would be a great band name. But I am impressed that a few UGers are familiar with the term.

And no, I am not a furry, but that shit was funny.

That's cool, I actually had a band named after a term I learned in an anthropology class.

Op.. you are the greatest.

This thread will breathe new breath into the UG.

TTT

Ha vu Phone Post 3.0