Fentanyl = Population Control

Its quite obvious that this is strategic... Body count is out of control and this shit is still being produced legally.. Why is this?

Marijauna is still being debated all the while, shake my motherfucking head.

#MAGA

It's a dark thought that they have given up on solving the opiate crisis and are simply going to kill the addicts off instead.

Fentanyl has legitimate medical uses. I'd rather a bunch of dead junkies than removing a drug I may have need of one day in a clinical setting.

What is it used for? 

Never thought about it that way but you may be on to something. Shit is nuts. I'm in CT and places like New Haven and Bridgeport are seeing a decrease in section 8 occupied housing due to people just disappearing and found dead on that shit.

View post on imgur.com

I work with a junkie bitch. She is a horrible fucking piece of shit. I wish she would overdose.

Mercenary Tao - 

What is it used for? 

Intravenous fentanyl is often used for anesthesia and analgesia. During anaesthesia it is often used along with a hypnotic agent like propofol. It is also administered in combination with a benzodiazepine, such as midazolam, to produce sedation for procedures such as endoscopy, cardiac catheterization, and oral surgery, or in emergency rooms.[20][21] It is often used in the management of chronic pain including cancer pain.[22]

Fentanyl is sometimes given intrathecally as part of spinal anesthesia or epidurally for epidural anesthesia and analgesia. Because of fentanyl's high lipid solubility, its effects are more localized than morphine, and some clinicians prefer to use morphine to get a wider spread of analgesia.[23]

OP rolls with Eddie Bravo.

How are people even getting it? I thought it was highly controlled.

Good we need it

Soul Gravy - Fentanyl has legitimate medical uses. I'd rather a bunch of dead junkies than removing a drug I may have need of one day in a clinical setting.
You will have retarded kids, and dont feel sorry for yourself when you do....

multiculturaljoseph - OP rolls with Eddie Bravo.
And I died with Rener Twice.

Meastt - How are people even getting it? I thought it was highly controlled.

Ha. They are seizing bricks of it in Vancouver all the time. Bought from a China.  

A recently seized shipment of Carfentynal (much more potent) had enough to OD everyone in Canada.  

I'm not buying this conspiracy theory. I think fentanyl is a problem because of its high potency to weight ratio. It's easier to smuggle in 1KG of Fentanyl compared to 50KG's of Heroin. It's also cheap from what I understand.

Fentanyl is the perfect product to sell for a profit-driver drug dealer.

The problem is that drug dealers do not have the proper equipment or knowledge to mix fentanyl into heroin properly so they are creating inconsistent batches. The potency variability is leading to even seasoned heroin users overdosing.

It definitely shows the power of the billion dollar corporations, their lobbying and control over politicians. Sickening. I am not saying their is no valid use for the drug but this shit has been out of control for a long time.

My brother died from that on SuperBowl Sunday. The EMS that came to his house said it was their 12th call that night and 6th fatal. That shit is no joke.

NorthSouthDinner4Two - 
Soul Gravy - Fentanyl has legitimate medical uses. I'd rather a bunch of dead junkies than removing a drug I may have need of one day in a clinical setting.

What?

NorthSouthDinner4Two -

I bet you wouldn't say that shit to his face

I took it legally for years in "sucker" form for severe back pain. I used to get them by the box load in the early 2000s, but insurance quit covering it unless it is for cancer pain.