Ferguson To Dana : I Call The Shots On My Career, Not You

I’m not sure I agree on the nail in the coffin thing. A loss to Hooker would definitely end his days of fighting top guys, but look at Cowboy and Lauzon. If you’re exciting and popular, they’ll keep you around…and when I say popular, I don’t mean PPV star popular, I mean recognizable name that the fans enjoy seeing type of popular.

They could do fights like Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Drew Dober, Alexander Hernandez…you get the idea. There’s plenty of fun fights for Tony, and he could be a co-main event on ESPN+ cards forever if he’s matched right. He just can’t be fighting top 5 guys every time. Look at his last 4 fights. The lowest ranked guy he lost to was Dariush, who is 6th now…but was ranked 3rd a month ago. Chandler is 5, Gaethje is 3 and Oliveira is 1…if he was still listed as champ, all of his 4 losses would be to top 5 guys.

1 Like

Dude should retire. He’s 38 and just got his jaw cracked badly. 4 straight brutal losses…

1 Like

Dana will let him keep losing. Tony’s mouth has guaranteed that. Dana will continue to profit from his draw, until the fans completely turn.

My guess is he fights 2 more times in the UFC and will lose both of them.

2 Likes

I agree with your post 100%, except mental midget Turd Ferguson is the yappy little lap dog that wont shut the fuck up. He has zero humility, and Danas not going to stand for the tail trying to wag the dog, and knocking the company every time he gets the chance. Tony is tonys worst enemy. Its not a matter of his abilities (as fucked as his brain may be), its his ego. Miller, Joe, and Cowboy are all great company Representatives with their egos in check.

1 Like

How is the UFC supposed to afford the insurance for Punch Drunk Tony to be around that many camera cables, power cords and steel poles? Punch Drunk Tony with a bit of isolation and liquor FOR SURE is going to Mikey Burnett himself.

1 Like

Ferguson says Dana White is to blame for delayed move to welterweight

1 Like
1 Like

“I have nothing against going up a weight class. For a long time, Dana made me feel like sht for going up a weight,” revealed Ferguson. “But he made me feel like sht for a long time, and when you have people making you feel like sh*t like that, essentially you start to almost believe it.

“I’m not standing here giving him the finger, but I’m kinda sitting here like, I’m gonna do me for me now, and you’re gonna watch me now. I’m not tryna be unhappy anymore, because I just can’t do that sht anymore,” added Ferguson. “I’m not gonna let commentary or people have that fault and throw it in my sht. I do that myself, and I do it enough.”

Turd Ferguson says everybody but him is to blame for everything… This is a song that gets played out really quick, but Turd has it playing on Loop in his head.