Ferguson vs Khabib forum the real belt!

Fuck that supposed champion who is too scared to defend a belt. When Ferguson and Khabib collide it's for a the real belt! 

I’m not a Conor fan but he’s an amazing fighter. Considering he boxed Floyd I don’t think I can say he’s scared to fight anyone. Maybe a bit apprehensive. I don’t think we will see Conor again anytime soon. If we do I think both Tony and Khabib both beat him. Khabib vs Tony is a much bitter fight imo. Tony’s game off his back will make things much more interesting. I don’t see anyone beating Khabib at 155 though. He’s a savage.

Two of the very best fighters MMA has to offer. Would definitely be for the true title in any hardcore fans eyes.

The amount of money Conor made was a game changer. I'm almost sure he'll fight again, but he's going to pick his fights and he has the right to at this point. He'll be smart. Khabib is the absolute worst match up for him, but I'd love to see it as Conor does have the chance to clip him moving backwards.

Getbacker -

I’m not a Conor fan but he’s an amazing fighter. Considering he boxed Floyd I don’t think I can say he’s scared to fight anyone. Maybe a bit apprehensive. I don’t think we will see Conor again anytime soon. If we do I think both Tony and Khabib both beat him. Khabib vs Tony is a much bitter fight imo. Tony’s game off his back will make things much more interesting. I don’t see anyone beating Khabib at 155 though. He’s a savage.

I would give Floyd the fight of his life for 100 million. Don't act like he is a hero. Plenty of people would do it

I’d rather see them fight in the Octagon

At this point of time, time to take the belt and give to winner of khabib/Tony.

No one, even Conor, should be able to put the belt on the shelf for so long (outside of injury). Rule of thumb, 1 year to defend belt, then it is up for grabs.

Let’s not feel bad for Conor on this - what’s a belt compared to the millions he made. Who wouldn’t do the same? Belt has to move on though. It’s dusty.