Fertittas and Michael Bay met yest

no but Vaniila Ice will play Tito.......

I'll write it. It'll be full of explosions. BJ slaps on an arm bar and his opponent explodes. A ring girl carries the round card around and a Russian villain will kidnap her, blow up the octagon, and Dana will seek revenge with the help of Randy and the LUCKO vet Mirko Filipovic. When they get there, it's Fedor and he has rockets for arms and has the ring girl dangling above a shark tank...that explodes!!! The final showdown will feature an explosion that leaves an octogon shape crater in the ground. Fedor recites poetry while snapping arms....THAT EXPLODE!!!

After Dana kills Fedor with an exploding contract, UFC is a monopoly and Dana kills Randy for trying to breach contract...AN EXPLODING CONTRACT!!!!

^^^Great observation. You DO have to make movies to know what a good flick is.

I'm gonna go to film school so I can have some grounds to hate....

please note the sarcasm

"How would Bay fit his required highway chase full of exploding cars into a UFC movie?"

Matt Hughes in a tractor chasing Matt Serra who moonlights as a wise cracking cab driver through the streets of NYC.

wishes

Get John Woo on the case

BJ Penn can be played by Jackie Chan and Anderson Silva can be played by Chris Tucker as they take on the Yakuza in the Octagon. Hilarity ensues.

Hankhill, has the script for transformers 2 even been written yet? I was told it hasn't been. And Bay is considering other ways to get a script/screenplay. Do you work for Bay?

Watch what you say BOY. If you dont know what you are talking about......

Before i begin my rant, let me just say that i hope Tito crushes Eric Apples skull.

Michael movies cater to retards. A UFC MMA Michael Bay will suck harder than that piece of shit "get some" that was posted here this week.

Michael Bay and the UFC are an excellent match, both make you pay money and then sit through a rediculous amount of product placement.

apples mouth finnally wrote a check his butt cant cover???

Tito by g&p

Dont worry Hank. That wasnt to you.

Me and Babalu are on the top of Titos xmas list.
And if im wrong, feel free to state the correct tito. Besides, wouldnt u
consider yourself lucky to be in one of his movies? I know I would be
pumped. So where was I wrong or dissing u?

Apple, you should play a fighter who transforms into a manwhore at night. Oh wait......thats real life! How ya been buddy?

jigsaw wants to heat you? are u cold?

Bay is a party machine!

I am very good at cuddling. Lots of practice

lol. But the monkeys have fake boobs and talk dirty to me.

Nice bump. First time ive ever seen a tito post. Phone Post

Steamfitter - Bay should just do a remake of Bloodsport.

:)