Fickett facing homelessness if he loses

sad indeed, but I hope he is turning it around. 

S/o to Drew hit me up homie you can stay at my place! Phone Post

Damn
I hope he can keep his head up & his body clean after this.

I really hope..... Phone Post

I think he has been clean for a bit.  Hope he stays that way.

Fuck, hope he stay sober, only being six weeks sober then fighting must fuck your nerves up. Phone Post

He needs to find a more reliable source of income.

awwwww man

Is he really going to go homeless now? 

I hope he can find a way through.

Hope he has help and support to keep him on his feet after this. Keep standing tall and stay sober.

he is about to go homeless.  Meanwhile HELWIG who lives with his wealthy parents so he doesn't have to work and pretend he is a full time MMA fighter in the big leagues is panhandling on the OG.  He even turned down an offer for someone to give him $50 as "no that's not enough"

eh nevermind him.  Lets let him go homeless!  Lets give charity to HELWIG.  He needs it.  Him not working and not wanting to must be hard.  

Someone needs to hook him up.

Joshua Wolff -
HELWIG -
GSP24 -  This guy was 34-5 at one point, now he's 42-17. That's fucking brutal. Phone Post

Indeed how the mighty have fallen
It's Sad Drew has real talent but to many
Demons Phone Post
Can't help a man who won't help himself. Phone Post

Underground Blog - .Article h3{font-family: Helvetica,Arial,Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size: 16px;font-style: normal;color: black;padding: 0 0 3px 5px;margin: 0 0 2px 0;}.Article h3 a{text-decoration: none;color: black;}.Article .ArticleSource{float: left;}

Fickett facing homelessness if he loses

[mmajunkie.com]

Drew Fickett makes his 60th pro appearance at tonight's ShoFIGHT 20 event. The event airs via tape-delayed pay-per-view on July 1, though Canadian fans can watch it live on The Fight Network at 9 p.m. ET (6 p.m. PT).

He'll enter the cage with six weeks of sobriety, a new fight team behind him, and the real threat of homelessness if he doesn't get a victory.

"I'm facing pressure in this fight, but I've been through so much in my life recently that honestly, I'm not nervous at all," Fickett told MMAjunkie.com Radio earlier this week. "If I don't win this fight, I'm pretty much homeless."

"I'm just grateful where I am in life after some real rough patches the last few months. Even though I'll be homeless if I don't win this fight, which I don't plan on losing, that brings me no pressure whatsoever."

Fickett said a lot of the credit goes to his new manager Jason Chambers. Chambers is the one who helped Fickett seek treatment for alcoholism and introduced him to ATT.

"I'm training at American Top Team, which completely blew my mind. Not what I expected. Everyone is so humble and gracious and hospitable. I love the team there, and I definitely now call myself a team member of American Top Team."

Read entire article...
Listen to entire interview...

Another reason Jason Chambers is so awesome!

Cindy

I bet you a Grand that Ivan Salaverry would give him a job working at his gym tomorrow.

People don't want to have to do real work.

UNIFIEDTEAM1 - People don't want to have to do real work.

Whether on not this is a troll, you're an idiot.

There should be tons of schools begging this guy to come live in their gym and work out some type of housing/work etc agreement.

No booze of course.