Fickett vs. Petz / Caesars Indiana

Petz all the way..Good luck bro!!!

who cares what you say Ireland! lol. Good luck in the tourney next month bro.

Thanks Mike.

I care! (well, sort of...not really, though...on second thought, Camp's right...who the hell cares?)

This should be a great fight Forrest has looked good the 2 times I saw him fight, but then that wasn't against Ficket (who I have always heard is quite good)

Great job again Rob sounds like it will be an exciting event.

damn, the 170 lb. class is absolutely stacked in the ffc with the best young fighters the sport has to offer. prater, guillard, fickett, neer, fisher, etc.

ya right, Forest all they way. nothin against Drew but I have fought on so many shows with Forest and I havnt seen anybody come close to the punches he throws. I havnt seen Fickett fight yet, he was on a Absolute Combat Challenge card with me a last year but something got mixed up and he didnt end up fighting, so I guess all we can do is wait and see what happens. But good luck to both fighters

ttt

Fickett by sub round 2

Ray Elbe just piled up 170lbs of correct.

Ray-you think he could beat Lytle? His name wasn't on the list you mentioned.

Petz had legit KO power at 185 lbs, I feel sorry for any 170 lbers getting thumped by those shots now.

I have to go with Petz! I have seen this guy "clip" many a fighters, with only one guy not going to sleep!

And for those of you that think he cant fight a grappler...ask Mike O'Donnell. Mike is a BJJ Brown under Carlson Gracie, and he was dominated by Petz in the KOTC back in Feb.

Very good fight, and worth the Ticket Price alone!

I'm pretty sure Lytle's subs are better than Langdon Showalter's!

I got to agree with Camp, Ficket has racked up quite a resume and definatly deserves a shot at top ten comp. But lets not give him the belt just yet.( and I do think he would have prolems w/ Lytle) Forest is undefeated (4-0 FCF), but only 1 of those guys has a winning record. Great opetunity for Petz hes got nothing to lose and every thing to gain. For Ficket on the other hand I salute you, taking on a young, hungry, tough up and comer. You win everyone says well he 's supposed to beat him, you lose there goes the bandwagon. Good luck to both has the makings of a great fight.

Ireland is right-GREAT FIGHT!

anybody wanna put some money on this? Forrest fought at KOTC with me and he totally dominated Mike O'Donnell, it was probally one of if not the best fight of the night

Drew

Is this the 24th or 25th? I wish I could make it but I fear it's the 24th. $100 bucks on Ficket look Mike Camp up when you get there he'll cover me. j/k LOL As a matter of fact Camp you got my back, $100 on both Seguin and Vitkay as well. Michigan MMA is on the rise.

Fickett vs Lytle would be a great fight. I really don't think anyone of them would smoke the other. Chris is a better boxer, Drew is a better wrestler and I think Drew has a slight edge in jiu-jitsu. Both are really tough and the Snowatler fight was a fluke trust me.

Rob- Please call me asap.

Sean Fickett

Fickett is not a better wrestler than Lytle trust me. You forget that until recently Lytle was known as sub expert under Godsey. Just my opinion though.