Fickett's fighters NO SHOW!

wtf! A coach is directly responsible for his fighters. The coach scheduled the fight and get's the fighter ready.

As a coach I make sure everything is taken care of for my fighters and if they didn't show up to a fight I would be so embarassed as IT'S A REFLECTION OF THE COACH AND THE SCHOOL.

Drew has a school and his fighters represent it. www.masteryourmma.com

Is Efrain Escudero still training under Drew Fickett?

I remember in an interview, Efrain was saying what a cool guy Drew was and that they hang out and watch football all the time at his house.

Efain looked excellent @ UFC 103!

Deathamphetamine - Drew Fickett is his trainer. He most likely is also his manager. He absolutely has a responsibility to make sure his fighters show up at their scheduled fights.

On a side note, Efrain should get a new trainer, if he's letting that idiot train him, he could do so much better somewhere else. Doesn't he train at ATT? I thought I read something about that.
what is Drew his dad?  that fighter is a grown ass man and if Drew had cornering duties in Tucson, that ain't his fuckin problem

and what the fuck do you know about coaching.  you dont have to be the greatest role model on earth to be a fuckin coach.

Deathamphetamine - 

On a side note, Efrain should get a new trainer, if he's letting that idiot train him, he could do so much better somewhere else. Doesn't he train at ATT? I thought I read something about that.

Efrain doesn't train with Drew anymore due to a relocation of his gym, but he said in a interview that they are still friends. How cute.

"gotta give 'em the benefit of the doubt...maybe they just passed out after the pre-fight celebration..."

LOL