Fight at the Bills game

Why is there always a shrieking woman getting uselessly in the way?

Nice ass though.

video not really worth the forty pop ups that stopped the video and temporarily froze the app

Where's the fight?

that was satisfying

4pdboxing - Where's the fight?

The part where people strike each other and then shove each other? Oh NM I get it, it wasn't badass enough for 4pdboxing to consider a "real fight"! Got it man.

Lol that dude had some balls on him or was just drunk. Pats dude was pretty big. 

From what I saw bills fan deserves to be smacked around

I wanted head stomping and blood. Step your game up

My bad!

lol @ fans fighting other fans of a sports team.

Meanwhile the actual players are probably hanging out together and going to clubs later that night.

Glad world star was acknowledged

mada - 

I always find it odd when a guy like the Bill’s fan does everything in their power to instigate a fight and then wants zero to do with the actual fight. He smacked the guy in the head and then looked shocked when he got punched lol. 

it is odd... he smacked the guy and then stood there with his hands down, not really even paying attention... meanwhile, the other dude is putting his beer in a safe zone and all but holding up a sign that he is going to clock the dude... I fucking hate going to sport events cause people like that bills fan have been multiplying through the years...

Best thing I've seen all day. Voted up! oh wait

Damn, passes get handed out pretty regularly now.  In my younger days if someone hit my hat off my head and I had to stand up and get my big ass up to that landing area...........I'm bringing at LEAST a slap with me to issue to someone.  Pats dude is a patient man.

..............and what the FUCK is going on with the Bills fan that actually strikes a bigger dude and then just stands there like any retribution would be outlandishly unlikely?!?!

I've been to a lot of games / stadiums.  Every game I've gone to I've been geared up from head to toe in Steelers wear.  Most aggro group was, believe it or not, the 9'er fans at the 'Stick.  At least my experience there.  Best food:  Raider fans in the parking lot.  WOW; great grub.  Calmest like uninterested fans:  Chargers fans in the late 90's.  Mouthiest:  tie between Raider fan in the bathrooms (beware opposing fans; roll deep in the bathroom or walk like you don't give a FUCK) and Bronco fan.  Coolest (exclude the Steelers because I'm wearing their gear) Chicago Bears fans.  Felt like a college game because of the rabidness:  Arrowhead and Lambeau.

Lol the Bills fan slaps the guy in the head while he is turning away, and then eats a left hand.

As a person who has been in multiple physical altercations at NFL games it's the stupidest fucking thing in the world...can't believe I was that dumb. All but one were raider fans.

I thought the Patriot's fan was pretty damn calm. He warned the guy several times and actually was walking away from the dickhead.

Didn't see what happened before the Bills fan decided to take big boy's glasses and toss them. However, I'd bet money that the Bill's fan most likely started the whole confrontation.

He deserved more than the quasi left hook.

Without exception, football games have the most drunk assholes.

That is part of the reason I don't go to NFL games.  Too many assholes get beer muscles.

Samoa -

I've been to a lot of games / stadiums.  Every game I've gone to I've been geared up from head to toe in Steelers wear.  Most aggro group was, believe it or not, the 9'er fans at the 'Stick.  At least my experience there.  Best food:  Raider fans in the parking lot.  WOW; great grub.  Calmest like uninterested fans:  Chargers fans in the late 90's.  Mouthiest:  tie between Raider fan in the bathrooms (beware opposing fans; roll deep in the bathroom or walk like you don't give a FUCK) and Bronco fan.  Coolest (exclude the Steelers because I'm wearing their gear) Chicago Bears fans.  Felt like a college game because of the rabidness:  Arrowhead and Lambeau.

Which stadium was the Niner game in?

The new stadium has low life shitheads from Santa Clara. Tons of Mexican gangster pieces of shit.