FIGHT AT THE GREENS!!!!!!!!!!!

FIGHT AT THE GREENS II" Friday, April 27th 2007,At Riverview Greens In Stewartville,MN doors open at 6 fights start at 7:30 Tickets: $20 in advance and $25 at the door.... V.I.P. Tables avalible call (507)993-3265 for more info. Featured Fighters Include:Jesse Sidebottom, Tyler Grunwald, Todd Holmberg, Pete Huffscholty, Jim Piens.....And many more....Main Event: Joe Mullenbach VS Eddie Larrera Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

TTT

TTT

TTT

FIGHT AT THE GREENS II" Friday, April 27th 2007,At Riverview Greens In Stewartville,MN doors open at 6 fights start at 7:30 Tickets: $20 in advance and $25 at the door.... V.I.P. Tables avalible call (507)993-3265 for more info. Featured Fighters Include:Jesse Sidebottom, Tyler Grunwald, Todd Holmberg, Pete Huffscholty, Jim Piens.....And many more....Main Event: Joe Mullenbach VS Eddie Larrera

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

TTT

Who promotes this show?

Pinnacle Promotions/Pinnacle Fight Gear runs it

One of the fighters you mentioned steals from venders so watch your stuff.........

Would you maybe want to tell me who, that would be helpful...

Keep this thread ttt'd Thank You

Eddie Larrea is a bit of a clepto.

You really need to work on your ability to create interesting threads for people to click on. Include some sort of a location, a date, etc. A proper example might be: "SE MN MMA at the Greens: 4/27"

Do Gavin and The Pounder get comped tix?

I'll likely not be around.

stuck up

True story. Say, isn't it nice of us to keep this thing up. If only anyone was reading it. Also, work on seperating your post so that it doesn't just look like a blob of text.

FIGHT AT THE GREENS II

When: Friday, April 27th 2007, doors open at 6 fights start at 7:30

Where: At Riverview Greens In Stewartville,MN

Tickets: $20 in advance and $25 at the door.... V.I.P. Tables avalible

call (507)993-3265 for more info.

Featured Fighters Include: Jesse Sidebottom, Tyler Grunwald, Todd Holmberg, Pete Huffscholty, Jim Piens.....And many more....

Main Event: Joe Mullenbach VS Eddie Larrera

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I know. My education as an English major is ever so useful.

Damit Logan u always make look so good!!!! :)))

TTT