Fight at the waterpark

1 Like

Well that was underwhelming.

2 Likes

A few things:

1. They should have detained and arrested that little shit that sucker punched the one kid and then power bombed that chick onto her head.

2. Wonder which Kalahari this is. I’ve been to the one in PA a few times. Last time I went was October of 2020. Noticed a real decline in the attitude of the clientele there; much more ghetto. Seems with all the lockdowns Kalahari is running specials so it’s dirt cheap to go there which attracts people who are less than pleasant to be around. And don’t start the bullshit of “You mean black people”; no, I mean trashy and ghetto people who come in all shapes and colors.

3. LOL at that lifeguard at the end demanding the dude put the phone away. Should have laughed in her face.

4. The EMS dude definitely trains cause as soon as he took that dude down he went right to knee on belly with a good base.

12 Likes

Yeah it was quite frustrating to see everyone getting held back except the actual aggressor but I also don’t know what led up to when the video started and people coming in at various points didn’t necessarily see the sucker punch or slam.

Also the chick who was slammed was way more game than the two dudes she was with.

4 Likes

Last time I went to a water park I saw a youth with an ankle monitor in line for the big slide. I was curious how you can go to a water park while wearing a monitor. It also made me realize that place attracted a lower end guest compared to the Universal and Disney water parks that are more expensive.

3 Likes

Probably Sandusky Ohio.

Flowers needs to learn how to throw a punch. My lord what kind of technique is that?!

1 Like

I don’t know. Kid looked the he had ass burgers or he’s artistic.

4 Likes

This is why I often avoid public places, or seek out places that are “high brow”. I don’t need that shit.

2 Likes

I was just at one of those in the Poconos about a month ago for a wrestling tourny

wonder if thats the one

Yeah, everyone is getting interfered with and held back except the one fuck stick that’s power bombing girls on their neck and sucker punching people

5 Likes

you would think those water parks would go bankrupt from the amount of lifeguards you have to hire. i was in a wave pool before and there was like 5 black kids who all looked like they were drowing i was just like wtf

2 Likes

That girl looked seriously fucked up

1 Like

Was thinking the same thing. Hopefully that kid got arrested after the fact as he just walked away after slamming her on her head into the concrete. Not good.

1 Like

Damn, Kalahari is gangsta!!! LOL.

i think youre right

i feel like the dreads dont match tho. this apparently isnt the first time something like this has happened at that same resort

I hope it was because the woman and that dude were initially the aggressors so people were focused on them. Otherwise it is really annoying to watch as they are outnumbered and appear to just be on the receiving end and everyone tries to hold them back and not the others attacking them.

1 Like

Yeah, thinking the same thing.
Everyone seemed real intent on stopping the big white goofy kid from fighting back, but were letting the little midget power bomb girls and sucker punch people

3 Likes

“put the phone away! Back up!” Imagine thinking you have the authority to tell someone to put their phone away.

4 Likes

Isn’t the Kalahari a huge fucking desert? Weird name for a water park but ok.

2 Likes