FIGHT BACK, I NEED YOU TO FIGHT BACK

Is what refs say to fighters when they get lit up and the ref is about to step in. Barao was still fighting back, connected even, right before Herb stepped in without prior warning.

Reffing is inconsistent as fuck, just saying.

You're lucky I used my down vote already Phone Post 3.0

Fight nights sure bring out the retards eh? Phone Post 3.0

Dude I wanted Barao to win but I thought that was a LATE stoppage. He was out on his feet a long time. Phone Post 3.0

lol @ op. That was a late stoppage. Herb is the best. He gave him every conceivable chance in the world and then some.

MrBobGray - Barao was KO'd like 3x standing in that last exchange and TJ woke him up with punches each time. You're that big of a Barao fan?.... Phone Post 3.0
No, it seems he hates Barao. Phone Post 3.0

I fuckingggggg hate standing TKOs but come one dude!!!! Do you hate baroa or something? Did you want him to die? He got punched clean in the head/face unanswered like what 20 time?

Ps I despise TJ and despise team alpha male but holy shit did TJ whoop his ass, great stoppage, at one point I felt slightly sick that barao was just sitting there getting lit up. He may quite literally have brain damage or early Alzheimer's from that fight. Maybe not now, but at some point in his life. That fight was insane Phone Post 3.0

sideeffect - You're lucky I used my down vote already Phone Post 3.0
I didn't Phone Post 3.0

My Mouth = Blizz's Jizz Depository -
NineFightFour - I fuckingggggg hate standing TKOs but come one dude!!!! Do you hate baroa or something? Did you want him to die? He got punched clean in the head/face unanswered like what 20 time?

Ps I despise TJ and despise team alpha male but holy shit did TJ whoop his ass, great stoppage, at one point I felt slightly sick that barao was just sitting there getting lit up. He may quite literally have brain damage or early Alzheimer's from that fight. Maybe not now, but at some point in his life. That fight was insane Phone Post 3.0
I think it was 27 Phone Post 3.0
And TJ might not be a power puncher so to speak, but he definitely isn't lacking in power either. Those were hard shots. Phone Post 3.0

Renan wasn't fighting back. If anything what he did was instinctual. Any cognitive ability he had to intelligently defend himself, or mount an offense, was beaten out of him. Just because he was still standing doesn't mean he had anything left. You don't need to be unconscious to be out of the fight.

It was a good stoppage. I know people think it may have been a slightly late stoppage, but do to the magnitude of the fight, I think Herb got it right. But it definitely wasn't early, Jesus OP.

Herb ends fighters careers.

Are u serious.. dude took so much punishment spending the time trying to talk to him would just let him talk even more Phone Post 3.0

The Japanese should be bitching, not the Brazilians.

Jayreeee -
sideeffect - You're lucky I used my down vote already Phone Post 3.0
I didn't Phone Post 3.0
I used mine for you too Phone Post 3.0

I submit cats -
My Mouth = Blizz's Jizz Depository -
NineFightFour - I fuckingggggg hate standing TKOs but come one dude!!!! Do you hate baroa or something? Did you want him to die? He got punched clean in the head/face unanswered like what 20 time?

I think it was 27 Phone Post 3.0
And TJ might not be a power puncher so to speak, but he definitely isn't lacking in power either. Those were hard shots. Phone Post 3.0
I'm 6'2" 220 and have boxed on and off for years and I would not have even able to take those punches. Props to tj, he may convert me Phone Post 3.0

sillyscreenname - Is what refs say to fighters when they get lit up and the ref is about to step in. Barao was still fighting back, connected even, right before Herb stepped in without prior warning.

Reffing is inconsistent as fuck, just saying.

What thing that is consistent is you shitty posting, lack of common sense and stupidity. Kudos.