FIGHT between BTT and GRACIE

Ok guyz, this is my first post in 2 years :)

What is this about with someone punching another fighter in the face during breakfast at the latest Pride.

The involving Teams where BTT and GRACIE Camp..

I dont know why but as soon as I read this I thought directly that Ryan has something to do with this.

Here is the text from ADCC:

"Imagine that you are in Japan, and you are having your breakfast on the morning of December 31st. A known fighter from a respected team arrives in the resraurant of Keio Plaza Hotel and enters the dining area. Other participants from PRIDE's New Year's eve events are already eating. Without any aparent reason or any exchange of words, one of the fighters who is well known approaches another famous fighter and punches him in the face.

This happened in between fighters from Brazilian Top Team and Gracie Team. Although names can't be released due to legal problems in Japan, a rivalry was just created and we might see them sorting their problems out in the Pride ring. This would be the first time Brazilian Top Team and Gracie Team would face each other. "

LURKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets get him guys

*points at Rolls*

Jiu-jitsu! Jiu-jitsu! Jiu-jitsu!

Unless it was Ryan who got punched. Who punched who?

Sdriver has a very good point.

Besides, the BTT is way ahead of any Gracie team in MMA. If they fought in MMA, the Gracie team would be embarressed.

Ryan is one crazy mofo if he went up and punched Baretto. Baretto is like twice his size...

i see a couple hundred posts coming within thenext 3 days

Ryan punching Baretto has already been posted. It goes back a few years to when Baretto accused Ryan of stealing something. What took Ryan so long to do something I don't know, but I doubt anyone knows what goes on in Ryans' head.

Everything's already died down.

RYAN GRACIE STOLED MY NINTENDO

ryan is a punk..suprised he didnt use a knife again.

Ryan stole my dinner money and then bought himself a pet monkey.