Fight clip getting messed up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMjUjohuO9g

Hey bro if you are such a good christian how do you have Creed as you HL music? The lead singer is a drunk.

Not a good example there huh?

Hey bro if you are such a good christian how do you have Creed as you HL music? The lead singer is a drunk.

Not a good example there huh?

I did'nt make the video brother, Plus who are you to judge that guy? What is it in your Life that keeps your walk with God from getting stronger? You who never sinned cast the first stone. You ever heard that story in the Bible? BW

"I did'nt make the video brother, Plus who are you to judge that guy? What is it in your Life that keeps your walk with God from getting stronger? You who never sinned cast the first stone. You ever heard that story in the Bible? BW"

Pot meet Kettle.

Yea i heard that story but that HL represents you so shouldnt it reflect your views?? dont turn this around, just because you like the bottle too, you'd have to spewing all the babbling BS you talk on here down talking anyone on an internet message board. You judge tons of people on here im just tired of all your stupid BS

"What is it in your Life that keeps your walk with God from getting stronger?"

Seriously man. Being "religious" is for the weak mind. Heck, it is actually a form of retardation. You can't be serious with this god stuff are you?

It's fixed. Now i"ll pray for you guys, But my prayer is that God humbles you! BW

"Now i"ll pray for you guys, But my prayer is that God humbles you! BW "

better than you doing it all yourself

Could you pray for me to win the lotto? That would be sweet :)

me too?  Megamillions

No need to pray for me, Me and God are good. It's just people like you that claim to be holier than thou that turn people away from God. I am a Christian and proud of it but you sir are a complete ass that needs to find himself and let other people live as they choose and not flood an message board about MMA with your relgious beliefs.

Sorry im done now

I don't know how the forum lets this fucktard constantly spam with religious propaganda, he should be banned.

accept christ or die!!!!

If Warren is a troll, he deserves a seat at the right hand of OMA when he dies

While you're at the "praying" why not pray for world peace and an end to world hunger.

and me a MILLION dollars

^^^One of the funniest movies ever made, gotta love the Coen's.

Warren reminds me of Walter, except God is his Vietnam. Both make me laugh though

Japetto said im good for the sport so it must be official. Everyone take note.