Fight Club Question

I purchased tickets for me and my girl for UFC 87. I got them early with the fight club membership (only 1 membership). Does she need to purchase a membership to be able to go to the autograph signing and to get the good seating at the weigh in or am I allowed to bring 1 guest.

Thanks

Rule number 1 states that I cannot talk about this.

No piggybacks.

Dana White

are weigh ins are only open to fight club members?

Nitecrawler - Usually weighins are Fight Club member + 1.

Are you pretty sure about this? I just want to make sure because I don't want to show up and then not get to sit up front at the weigh in's because my girl isn't allowed in.  Ill buy the damn extra membership if needed- but if I can save 70+ bucks, why the hell not!

Nitecrawler - 
ChicagoTom - 
Nitecrawler - Usually weighins are Fight Club member + 1.

Are you pretty sure about this? I just want to make sure because I don't want to show up and then not get to sit up front at the weigh in's because my girl isn't allowed in.  Ill buy the damn extra membership if needed- but if I can save 70+ bucks, why the hell not!

100% sure. You need to log in the the Fight Club page, RSVP and print out the RSVP confirmation. Should actually say right on it that it's FCM + 1.
Awesome man. I owe you 70 $ I was honestly going to purchase another membo but decided to check here first. Thanks a lot man :)

This is good news for Fat Karo as well.

thx to paid poster nitecrawler

^^I haven't checked into that thread recently? Any developments after page 23?

Mad Xyientist - Rule number 1 states that I cannot talk about this.

Rule number 2 states that I cannot talk about this.

I liked the movie, for the most part, but i would definately change a few things about it if i could...

wow i may actually have to go there and activate my memebership.....

it would be intersting if there were trusted members of a certain internet forum that would buy tickets for other members of teh same forum at the pre sale.....

Mad Xyientist - Rule number 1 states that I cannot talk about this.

10+    Exactly what I thought when I read thread title  

i'm trying to say i spent $80 for something i will probably only use one time......but i COULD use it on another occasion if i were to be asked nicely.............

i'm asking nicely. can i use your fight club memberships to hang out at the weighins for ufc 88?

please.

i was thinking more along the lines of using the ability to get pre sale tickets........