Fight Depot opening soon in GTA

The fight depot is the gta's newest place to buy your mma apparel. Forget online shopping, shipping and handling, and guessing your size. come try on your gear before you buy it!!!

Fight depot is located in Vaughan at 9661 Jane st. unit #1. One block north of Rutherford across the street from Canada's Wonderland.

GRAND OPENING MARCH 14, 15, 16!! ALL STOCK IS 25% OFF! HOURS OF OPERATION ARE 10AM TO 9PM. FOR DIRECTIONS OR MORE INFO VISIT online at fightdepot.ca, email info@fightdepot.ca or call (905)879-7900.

ttt heard great things about the new place

TTT for a great new store!

ttt

Damm, thats not good...I can walk there from my house...its even on my way back from the Beer Store!

set a date yet?

ttt

ttt

You know, I think we all have to say thanx to Ric for opening fight planet.

The guy started it and now look at how many other stores are retailing fight gear.

Ric, you're a pioneer. Cheers!

the guy's an edison for selling stuff in a "store"? ya, i'm sure other people wouldn't have come up with that on their own...

why would u come on this thread to push another company?

Rich is a the harbinger of spamming the mma.tv canadian forum.

he single-handedly changed the way we read and write posts. without his contributions, we would not have many of the policies that we currently have in place. thank you for your part in cleaning up the canadian forum.

yeah, Rich is a real douche bag

F-him

LOL!