Fight For Troops In Okinawa Japan

We are at it again.. there will be pro MMA event in Okinawa Japan for the troops in spring, exact date hasnt been released.

I will be out there filming.  Sponsors and fighters are wide open right now.  Anyone looking to do a commercial for their product out there, Razak and I will be out there. 

Here is info on the event:

OKINAWA JAPAN--

experience the Culture!

experience the chance of a lifetime to be part of a HISTORY making event!

A FULLY Sanctioned MMA Event for thousands of TROOPS- Stationed on Mainland JAPAN and the ISLAND of Okinawa.

Great opportunity for you to Fight for the Troops Stationed on a Base in JAPAN

MMA-- Gear Companies-- Great Opportunity for you get your gear on a base for thousands of troops to see!

Let me know if you're interested---

I will be posting CONFIRMED Dates soon- think Spring show.

I will be posting ALL the INFO soon but shoot me out an email if you think you want to be involved.

mmmsanford@hotmail.com

Last event--in Iraq--is in the current issue of FIGHT MAG

GO PICK IT UP!

~monica

Semper Fi

I have a long history w/Okinawa and love the place and the people.  First was there as a Marine from 1973 - 74, and have returned several times for karate training.  If there is anything I can do to help out, email me @ fredre_55@hotmail.com

Respectfully:

Fred 

damaebushi -  I have a long history w/Okinawa and love the place and the people.  First was there as a Marine from 1973 - 74, and have returned several times for karate training.  If there is anything I can do to help out, email me @ fredre_55@hotmail.com

Respectfully:

Fred 

How did it feel to fight at age 53? You're almost 30 years older then me and I feel too beat up and old to even think about training for a fight...Congrats!

In Okinawa, belt mean no need rope hold up pants.

also me and James are gonna be in montreal on 10th to 15th I think duhhhhh brain fart for Legalize campaign anyone out there who want to connect let James know

Bobby Razak

Are you looking for pros or amateurs?

kidpresentable -  Are you looking for pros or amateurs?

I believe both.  At the Iraq show there was 13 amateur fights and 4 pro fights.

Please have the matchmaker shoot me (Nick "the goat" Thompson) an email @ info@nickthompson.tv

My vote is for Nick Thompson vs. Shannon The Cannon in a 30 minute, no tapping fight. In other words, if Nick gets him in a submission, he can hold it as long as he wants as long as it's within the 30 minutes.

Is this an on-base show?
(I am presuming so if it is sanctioned)

Is it the same team that usually promotes the on-base MMA events in Okinawa?
(the guys that had Frye, Liddel, Randleman etc as special guests)

Opash - Is this an on-base show?
(I am presuming so if it is sanctioned)

Is it the same team that usually promotes the on-base MMA events in Okinawa?
(the guys that had Frye, Liddel, Randleman etc as special guests)

This is a SemperFights- Devil Dog Productions event with the help of Brett Moses of Fight Party Productions and ISCF. Just like my one on Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune and for the GreyWolf Army Brigade in Mosul Iraq this is Fully Sanctioned.
The State of GA Boxing Commissioner Andy Foster will also be with us.

Not sure who the other team is you mentioned but glad they can bring special guests to Japan for the troops.
http://SemperFights.com

There used to regular MMA events on camp Foster (I think it was Foster) untill a year or two ago, not sure if they still hold them anymore.

I think they were called King of Fights.

They used to have UFC guys come and give seminars and do exhibitions and what not.

Who will the event be sanctioned by?
A state athletic comission?

Good luck!

ISCF
International Sports Combat Federation and
Ga State Boxing Commissioner

thx-- should be a great show.

Rumbler - 
damaebushi -  I have a long history w/Okinawa and love the place and the people.  First was there as a Marine from 1973 - 74, and have returned several times for karate training.  If there is anything I can do to help out, email me @ fredre_55@hotmail.com

Respectfully:

Fred 

How did it feel to fight at age 53? You're almost 30 years older then me and I feel too beat up and old to even think about training for a fight...Congrats!
I felt great to get back in there, and especially to get the "W".  There was a lot behind the decision, and it wasn't an easy thing for me to do for many reasons, but I firmly feel if you don't dare to take great risks, you won't reap great rewards.  I am grateful to everyone who helped me make it happen, and to my opponent for taking the fight.

My offer to help w/the promotion in Okinawa still stands.  I have a lot of connections there, am a veteran, myself, who served there, and would love to help out in any way.

Respectfully:

Fred

Id like to fight on this one Monica!!!

Nog's Nut Sack - Id like to fight on this one Monica!!!

LOL, great SN

I would love to fight in Oki, its the one of the few places I didnt make it to as a Marine.

F a UDP I just want to go for a week or two ha ha.

Monica,
Shoot me an e-mail. I'm going to be out there in December and January. I'm only going to be there for a few days in December but in January, I'll be there for about 7 weeks. I'm going to the Infantry Ops Chief Course.

Marcos

Sounds good