Fight michael Thompson in a jail cell

And you can start with any knife of your choice and pepper spray. He has nothing

Phone Post 3.0

"He has nothing"

... & that's why you don't fight him.

Yes I'm watching aryan brotherhood documentary. Seen it a few times. Interesting info on him...

After defecting from the AB, Thompson began taking college courses by correspondence from U.C. Berkeley and Ohio State University. With the help of the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Office, he obtained several degrees under the alias of E. Michael O’Brien, which was necessary to maintain his status as a protected witness. Thompson holds a Bachelor of Science and Masters Degree in Biology as well as two Doctorates, one in Biological Sciences and one in Business Administration, Phone Post 3.0

Pepper spray would be useless on a prisoner. I'd use a karambit knife. No way I want to chance losing my grip on any other blade. Phone Post 3.0

I'm white, we'd probably get along. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - I'm white, we'd probably get along. Phone Post 3.0

Not if you owed him money...

He hasn't had a violent episode in over two decades. Maybe he's rusty Phone Post 3.0

I'd go psycho. I've never been beaten if I've flipped out. Phone Post 3.0

If you are asking if you think I could beat him up I would say yes. Yay! Phone Post 3.0

Randy Marsh - If you are asking if you think I could beat him up I would say yes. Yay! Phone Post 3.0
I wouldn't use a weapon for fear of losing it. Phone Post 3.0

Randy Marsh - If you are asking if you think I could beat him up I would say yes. Yay! Phone Post 3.0
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Phone Post 3.0

I would live. Phone Post 3.0

I'd wait for him to hit the showers, then sneak up and pull guard on him. Phone Post 3.0

I'd rather not, but if i had to i'd prefer no weapons.

Wonder if he'll ever get paroled. Done everything right since Phone Post 3.0

He's in protective custody Phone Post 3.0

Harlem Savoy -
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Phone Post 3.0
Yay indeed! I meant to say if you are asking if I think that I can beat him up I would say yes Phone Post 3.0

I don't want any trouble, I would just bring a butter knife to spread the jelly or syrup on his ass before I tossed his salad, everybody's happy.

I'd gut him. I am an OGer afterall. Phone Post 3.0

Height + weight ¿??

No weapon most likely. . . Maybe a taser if he's big bastard. Phone Post 3.0