Fight Network spreads steroid lies

Dana's not the only one who's drinking the steroid kool-aid. Now The Fight Network has jumped on board, making completely bogus claims on Nandrolone:

Normal levels of Nandrolone range from two nanograms per milliliter of urine in an average person to six ng/ml in an athlete engaged in rigorous activity. Sherk’s reported level, which was certified by the director of science and technology at the laboratory conducting the tests, was 12 ng/ml. His “A” and “B” samples were tested and confirmed as positive, according to the commission’s original report.

Of course, those of you playing the home edition of "Jeopardy : Steroids edition" know that out of hundreds of athletes at the Nagano olympics, not one male had over .2ml of nandrolone in their system (women had up to .6ml because of birth control and other fascist man made pharmaceuticals). The legal limit was therefore set at 10 times the highest level anyone can record naturally: 2ml in men and 6ml in women.

There are absolutely no scientifically validated tests that prove vigorous training does anything to levels of nandrolone in the body. In fact, every existing study done by every single doping agency has shown exactly the opposite. The only study in existence that backs up the claim of rigorous training and supplements causing spikes in nandrolone levels was a preliminary study by the University of Aberdeen, which has been widely panned for not using proper control procedures and scientific methods.

All of the MMA bloggers have been laying eggs about "The Zuffa Myth" for the past year ... you know, that shit about Zuffa turning mixed martial arts from human cockfighting into a legitimate sport single handedly. Well, this bullshit nandrolone myth has much further reaching consequences if we allow organizations and FUCKING OFFICIAL NEWS SITES to spread it.

The fight network's email is info@thefightnetwork.com ... if anyone has a better email address then please suggest it and I'll update this post. I'd say email Loretta Hunt, but she spamblocked my email after I sent her pictures of my penis. Normally you're told to write a nice civil letter, but my advice is to be as scathing and scornful as possible. It's stupid that a lazy fuck like me knows more on this shit than these paid fat cats. Here's a letter you can cut and paste:

Hey fucktards!

In your AM Update for August 31st, you included some completely bogus and incorrect information regarding nandrolone. Your article states normal levels of nandrolone are 2ml to 6ml. Reality states that normal levels of nandrolone are .2ml to .6ml (which is only for women on certain forms of birth control). There is absolutely no scientific evidence to link rigorous activity to elevated levels of nandrolone production. In fact Dr Christiane Ayotte, one of the top doping experts in the world, has specifically refuted the claim that increased physical activity leads to increased levels of nandrolone. If you took even five minutes to investigate the topic of nandrolone, you would know this already. As it stands you are spreading misinformation and I demand that you correct your article.

http://fightlinker.com/?p=531

Sherk's levels came from the commission. The comments regarding normal levels did not.

Well, I'm sure they'll get right on it. I mean, "Hey Fucktards" is such a professional way to start an email, they've almost got to change their story because you tell them to.

"Of course, those of you playing the home edition of "Jeopardy : Steroids edition" know that out of hundreds of athletes at the Nagano olympics, not one male had over .2ml of nandrolone in their system (women had up to .6ml because of birth control and other fascist man made pharmaceuticals)."

LMAO!  Style points, if nothing else.

gay thread

I'm pretty sure Sean Sherk isn't pregnant. But one can never be sure...

Brian Knapp is a very responsible sports writer

Then why did Brian Knapp just repeat the same garbage regarding Nandrolone as Dana White has been using? With as little as 5 minutes of googling, you can see that what Knapp said was wrong. If he's a responsible sports writer, I'm sure he'll have the incorrect paragraph corrected.

LOL @ Loretta spam-blocking thread starter, causing him to roid-rage the board!

Cindy

At least it's not a restraining order

... yet

ttt

The Nandrolone myth has been going around quite a bit. Fightlinker is one of the few who has bothered to research this and print the truth.

What I would like to know is how many athletes have tested between .5 and 5.9. That would give us an idea of how many guys are juicing. The allowable limits are a joke.

Sending in a resume seems like a better way of applying for a job IMO
fightlinker.

ttt for fightlinker

my favorite mma blog

"From what I understand, the medical data shows the only way you can go above the 2ng/ml level is by ingesting the drug," says Dick Pound, the Canadian lawyer who as the head of the World Anti-Doping Agency, is the world's leading anti-doping official. "You can eat boar's testicles all week and not reach that level."

so basically the left out the decimal point... which is a big omission but.........come on....

Fightlinker is about as accurate as fightsport imo.

OH and the guy running it is a douche bag as well. I remember you causing me fucken grief when I had my blog.

Grow up kid.

like i said

ttt for fightlinker

my favorite and best MMA blog on the net

fightlinker is greater than the MMA blog mafia known as "The Triad" (five ounces of pain, ufc junkie and kevin "i'm not on dana's payroll nudge nudge wink wink" Iole)

"so basically the left out the decimal point... which is a big omission
but.........come on...."

Come on what? People in positions of responsibilty are getting their facts
wrong, and wrong by a signifigant margin. Dana says we walk around
with a 6, which is more than just missing the decimal point.

ttt for Fightlinker

ttt