fight or flight????

what are the "BMF" and the "range rover"
tapes?and thanks for the advice guys!

"The Wish List/No-Coma List"

This is possibly the most important thing I ever learned from Coach Blauer. I first heard it on the Cerebral self-defense audiotape..of which I'm on about my 5th copy...they do wear out after about 200 or so repeats. :-)

Make a WRITTEN list of the 5 most important people or things in your life. People you would kill/die to protect. Keep your descriptions Personal, Present and Passionate. Someone's life may hang in the balance.

Remember if, God forbid you are the victim of random violence that whoever assaults you is trying to take that list from you. If you just thought NO WAY!!! You just discovered indignation. It's a very powerful tool.

I would suggest you start with this. It's the tip of a VERY large iceberg.

P.

thanks for the advice!!! i'm pretty sure i understand
what ur saying and i'm gonna try that it will take
alot of thought! and more advice if there is more
would be greatly appreciated

FREAKE!!

PHIL HAS GIVEN YOU A GREAT START!!

LET ME ADD THIS!!..AFTER YOU GIVE YOURSELF THE RIGHT TO FIGHT!!...PUT YOURSELF INTO AS MANY SCENARIO BASED DRILLS AS POSSABLE!!...THIS WILL HELP TO LESSEN THE FEAR OF THE UNNOWN AND STRENGTHEN YOUR CONFIDENCE IN YOUR ABILITY TO DEFEND YOURSELF AND LOVED ONES!!

ALSO THE BMF AND RANGE ROVER TAPES HAVE A TON OF INFO ON THIS SUBJECT!!

PEACE, TOM

i'm intrested in learning about the fight or flight aspect of fighting and i'm wondering if theres anything you can do to help ur brain pick fight over flight!

Freake,

Go to www.tonyblauer.com

The Range Rover is a drill to help you develop the ability to spontaneously use your arsenal while fighting. It is based on the BLAUER maxim: "The Opponent controls the fight."

The NEW BMF tape is the first tape specifically on the Ballistic Microfight to be released to the general public. We have a Law Enforcement/Military Only version that is one of our best sellers in that community.

There is alot of info on the BMF here in the archives.

Hope that Helps!

P.

PS- The toll-free order line at BLAUER is 877.773.2748