Fight Pass & Google Chromecast

Can't find a definitive answer.........will Fight Pass work with Google Chromecast?

Do not want to sign up for Fight Pass but a fighter I know is on the card and its only way I know to watch him fight. Phone Post 3.0

I have both. When I get home from work I will check and see. Will you be using fight pass on a mobile device or desktop? I can try with iphone, tablet, laptop and desktop.

Samsung tablet cast to TV if possible. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks btw Phone Post 3.0

i do all my internetting using a 32" hdtv as a monitor via rgb cable

I don't have Fight Pass but Chromecast didn't work with the WWE Network. I would recommend Apple TV if you have a Mac Phone Post 3.0

The real question you should be asking is... When are the UFC are going to have apps for their shitty subscription service? Phone Post 3.0

If you can download the UFC.tv app then you will have fight pass. You just sign in with your fight pass account.

It does not support chromecast yet. It will, but not yet. Right now your options are to stream through your laptop/PC or phone/tablet. I think it supports roku though. Phone Post 3.0

you definitely cannot use your tablet to cast Fight Pass. The app itself isn't chromecast-enabled, and it doesn't work with the chrome browser for android 4.4.2, so logging in through your mobile browser won't work either. Stupid.<br /><br />You can stream from the chrome browser on your desktop or laptop. Again, you can't stream the app through any mobile device- tablet or phone

Well that blows.

Thanks for nothing Dana Phone Post 3.0

You could try tab casting from your laptop or PC. It works for other sites that stream content. Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle -

i do all my internetting using a 32" hdtv as a monitor via rgb cable

That's like so 2008 bro Phone Post 3.0

Check out the new chrome beta that was released today for android. It's got some Chromecast functionality built in. Phone Post 3.0

i dont get it...cant you cast anything from your pc chrome browser?

I cast it from my computer using google chrome Phone Post 3.0

Yeah you can't cast your while computer screen to it if you want to Phone Post 3.0

I don't get how fight pass works. Can you do it off the UFC app on Xbox? Phone Post 3.0

As long as you're viewing Fight Pass content through the Chrome browser you can cast it. Chrome browser from a PC/laptop that is....the Chrome Cast app for mobile doesn't cast but a tablet should be fine. Phone Post 3.0

Acecool72 - Yeah you can't cast your while computer screen to it if you want to Phone Post 3.0

wat?