Fight Pass Idea! If you buy a PPV during the month

You should receive that month of fight pass free.

I recently got fight pass when HKP was up here for the Hendricks v Lawler fight, I actually really like it so far. I did hold off for a while getting it as I was reluctant to shell out more money for UFC content when I already buy 1 to 2 PPVs per month.

I think if you order a PPV, there should be a way to input that receipt/purchase code into Fight Pass and that months fees should be waived. It would be a good way for the UFC to reward there loyal customers. If you don't buy or can't afford to buy PPV's that month fight pass is a great way to watch old events for a very low price and worth the $9.99.

Just my 2 pennies! Phone Post 3.0

Good idea, but will never happen for the simple fact that they get you to buy PPV and now buy fight pass. Phone Post 3.0

Watching TUF China now ... The Yoga practitioner is a little out matched I think :) Phone Post 3.0

FCFBlazer - Good idea, but will never happen for the simple fact that they get you to buy PPV and now buy fight pass. Phone Post 3.0
I'm sure it's a long shot... I just know there's been a lot of back lash from fans who are feeling Squeezed for coin and in turn opting out of PPV's for streams. It would be a way to encourage more people to buy PPV's IMO as there is a bonus for doing so.

Or if your a fight pass member PPV should be a few dollars cheaper each time as a reward.

Some kind of piggyback deal that ends up getting more eyeballs on both Products! Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Watching TUF China now ... The Yoga practitioner is a little out matched I think :) Phone Post 3.0
Make sure you get caught up on tuf brazil 3. Episode 4 comes out tonight. Phone Post 3.0

is this about HKP ?

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
FCFBlazer - Good idea, but will never happen for the simple fact that they get you to buy PPV and now buy fight pass. Phone Post 3.0
I'm sure it's a long shot... I just know there's been a lot of back lash from fans who are feeling Squeezed for coin and in turn opting out of PPV's for streams. It would be a way to encourage more people to buy PPV's IMO as there is a bonus for doing so.

Or if your a fight pass member PPV should be a few dollars cheaper each time as a reward.

Some kind of piggyback deal that ends up getting more eyeballs on both Products! Phone Post 3.0

He is the Ron Popeil of the UG

teamquestnorth -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Watching TUF China now ... The Yoga practitioner is a little out matched I think :) Phone Post 3.0
Make sure you get caught up on tuf brazil 3. Episode 4 comes out tonight. Phone Post 3.0
All set... Been good so far!

The ring girl comp is um... Killer!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Hong Kong Phooey -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 

He is the Ron Popeil of the UG

Can't help it Phoo, I start grinding the wheels and magic happens!! :) Phone Post 3.0

Great idea. There should definitely be some kind of deal for Fight Pass members and this one sounds like the best one so far. Too bad you aren't the one making those decisions.

i have been a fan of mma when they were doing bareknuckle fights in gyms in brazil...I will NEVER pay for anything related to ufc, I dint say watch, I said PAY for an prganization with over 500 fighters on the roster and yet they cansomehow come up with the worst cards/fights possible. Wrestle versus striker, etc... Good guys on undercard and guys from a coffee shop on a ppv event? and then I haven't even bothered to read the terms of fight pass but it sounds like more $ for more B.S.

If you order fight pass , you should get a free bowl of soup, imo. Phone Post 3.0

Hong Kong Phooey -

is this about HKP ?

Everything is about HKP around here!! :) Phone Post 3.0

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - If you order fight pass , you should get a free bowl of soup, imo. Phone Post 3.0
I make great soup and can make this happen if Dana just reaches out!! :)

FYI ZUFFA....I'm available for Hire!! Phone Post 3.0

theDude81 - Great idea. There should definitely be some kind of deal for Fight Pass members and this one sounds like the best one so far. Too bad you aren't the one making those decisions.
Thanks!

VU Phone Post 3.0

That's a brilliant idea, too bad the greedy folks at Zuffa would never be up for something like this Phone Post 3.0

Thrifty - I thought that if you are a subscriber to fight pass, they give you a slight discount on the PPV stream? I don't ever buy them I usually go somewhere to watch the fights but that's what I heard and it's automatically a HD HQ stream unless your internet is poor Phone Post 3.0
Maybe they do for the Stream... But I mean for the PPV purchased threw your cable company (55$ HD) . I'll check it out though, thanks for heads up. Phone Post 3.0

MexiCain AmeriCain - That's a brilliant idea, too bad the greedy folks at Zuffa would never be up for something like this Phone Post 3.0
Thanks!

I think they would go for it. If the right person pitched it. I honestly believe it would work in there favor in the long run. Even the very casual fan who only orders a PPV fight once in a while would then have a free month of Fight Pass to explore and possibly get hooked on the product...in turn ordering more PPV's ! Phone Post 3.0

Dizzle187 - i have been a fan of mma when they were doing bareknuckle fights in gyms in brazil...I will NEVER pay for anything related to ufc, I dint say watch, I said PAY for an prganization with over 500 fighters on the roster and yet they cansomehow come up with the worst cards/fights possible. Wrestle versus striker, etc... Good guys on undercard and guys from a coffee shop on a ppv event? and then I haven't even bothered to read the terms of fight pass but it sounds like more $ for more B.S.
I've been a fan since 96' and I don't mind paying for UFC at all. I enjoy the product that they put out and think for the most part they put on great cards/matchups .. I just think this fight pass has potential if marketed better. Phone Post 3.0

TTTTill fuck off goof or your Hired!! Phone Post 3.0