Fight Pass? Really?

How is Aljamain Sterling v Bryan Caraway a fight pass prelim? Some great fights on main card, but definitely better than all the prelims and the fight I most want to see on the card. Hard to imagine it's on Fight Pass. Just an excuse to get subscribers?

they should put nothing but lame fights on fight pass so no one will subscribe

yomamafool - they should put nothing but lame fights on fight pass so no one will subscribe
Anderson vs. Bisping? RDA vs. Alvarez? Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy -
yomamafool - they should put nothing but lame fights on fight pass so no one will subscribe
Sarcasm? Phone Post 3.0

You're right.

The UFC should actually open up another 5-6 streaming services and then put good fights on each one of them, so people will subscribe to all of them.

Or... they could just put the prelims back on Facebook for free and charge less for watching fights after the fact on FP.

It's nice having big fights throughout the card.

IronWill -
Shy Guy -
Sarcasm? Phone Post 3.0
Lol..no. I misunderstood what he said. Phone Post 3.0

Just pay you penny grabbing faggots Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy -
IronWill -
Shy Guy -
Sarcasm? Phone Post 3.0
You misunderstand sarcasm. Phone Post 3.0

They have had a strategy to put a bigger fight on FP prelims to keep subscribers happy Phone Post 3.0

IronWill -
Shy Guy -
IronWill -
Shy Guy -
Sarcasm? Phone Post 3.0
You misunderstand sarcasm. Phone Post 3.0
No, I read what you wrote wrong. Phone Post 3.0