Fight Training

I need fight coaches or training partners inSouth Carolina, if interested let me know asap! Thanks.

I'M INTERESTED IN TEACHING YOU HOW TO CHANGE YOUR NAME......

very.....

raw dawg

"I'M INTERESTED IN TEACHING YOU HOW TO CHANGE YOUR NAME......

very.....

raw dawg "

That was stupid. What, you copyrighted the name? How bout getting a winning record before you talk shit to people who are just trying to find some training? Why jump right in and be an asshole?

how is that being an asshole...????

and what shit was spoken...?

all I ASK is not to come on here and TRY to SAY YOUR ME.....

that is what you CALL an "IMP" or a "TROLL"......

and LOL @ attacking my record......

please....dont hurt my feelings......

lol....

raw dawg

kirik can you change my name to Raw_Dawg please?

One time, I was training for a fight with my sisters friend. She was pretty mean but i got her down. I think the Tae Kwon Do really helped my takedowns for sure it is cool...but if we had fought on broken galss it might have been ugly

One time, I was training for a fight with my sisters friend. She was pretty mean but i got her down. I think the Tae Kwon Do really helped my takedowns for sure it is cool...but if we had fought on broken galss it might have been ugly

LET's ALL BE RAW DAWG......

we can have ONE BIG PARTY then.....

raw dawg

Raw Dawg is correct

-Raw_Dawg

lol.....

raw dawg

rawdawg (not the stupid wigger who can't type to save his fuckin life and is a loser in the cage/ring)

Where in SC are you? I can try to find a place for you - I know a couple places you could try.

Don't worry about that fucker WHO types LIKE this.

He's a loser with a losing record because he doesn't understand armbar defense, and apparently he's so much in love with himself that he can't stand the thought that someone else might actually use a similar screen name.

Hey RaW DaWg, did you ever beat up your sister's ex boyfriend like you bragged you were going to? No? I didn't think so, Mr. Big talker.

this BRICK TOP GUY kills me......

how you know so much about me.....????

sounds like I'm NOT the ONLY ONE in LOVE with myself.....?

I dig fans.....

raw dawg

GWADWAR

Move out of South Carolina. If you are going to do something, do it full on and right!

Raw DaWg, you're funny. :-)

try to be.....

life's too short for trollin.....

raw dawg

ttt for this gem of a thread

first round 10 - 9 for bricktop

DING DING ROUND 2

I think there is a bjj school in south carolina... I forget what its called though. Also there is muhsin's lloyd irvin place but I think you already tried that.

-Raw DaWg