Fight video went viral in my hometown.

So some asshole punched this chick in the face and he got exactly what he desereved.

Here's the link: http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/VIDEO-Man-bodyslammed-at-Greenville-gas-station-police-investigating-282084851.html

Saw that earlier.

Dude got a cornfed ass whoopin from a good ole boy.

Those backhands...

Nice. Fuck that guy.

sure didn't end well for dude who punched chick in the face

McSurly - Nice. Fuck that guy.
This. Phone Post 3.0

In all fairness though, dude should seriously control his girls mouth.

I have a feeling he probably has to "defend her honor" damn near every weekend.

I'd like to see more of the police spokeswoman, she's a very attractive woman

DoomFarmer - In all fairness though, dude should seriously control his girls mouth.

After watching the news vid black guy was sexually harassing in the store then sexually assaulted her after he smacked her ass then physically assaulted her
Idc what she said if it would have been my wife same thing would have happened only my wife wouldn't jump in and I wouldn't keep beating him after he was out Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer - In all fairness though, dude should seriously control his girls mouth.

what did the girl say?   I had to watch it with volume very low as im in the office.

There is nothing more satisfying that watching some punk take a well deserved beating.

Seems to me that if she really got groped as she claimed, that her man would have jumped in immediately and handled it then as opposed to waiting for her to get spit on and slapped.

Not saying she is lying but I have seen drunk women start brawls between men all the time.

Morgz -
DoomFarmer - In all fairness though, dude should seriously control his girls mouth.

what did the girl say?   I had to watch it with volume very low as im in the office.

She screams at one point
"I WAS RASIED BLACK " lol Phone Post 3.0

jTheHybridwolff - 
Morgz -

She screams at one point

What was funny was that it was more like this:

" NIGGAA, I WAS RAISED....black "

It's like she reeled herself in at the very in and got quite because she all of a sudden got afraid she might offend, but it was too late.

not sure if serious but if so LMAO!

• Very end.

jjj

jTheHybridwolff - 
Morgz -

She screams at one point

Thats Greenville for ya.