Fighter bloodwork just $50 anywhere in the nation!

Happy New year to everyone in the Underground from MMA: Inside the Cage. Just letting everyone know that our national sponsor Advanced Sports Labs is offering HIV and Hep B and C blood testing for an unprecidented cost of $50 during the month of January. Call them at 1-888-340-4644 and mention the MMA: Inside the Cage promotion for quick and efficient blood results at a fraction of the competition's cost. You can also visit the official website at http://advancedsportslabs.com/ for all other great promotions, including discounted MRI's. Also to fighters, or promotions looking for future sponsorship, please contact me at oxvaletudo@yahoo.com to learn how Advanced Sports Labs gives back to the greatest sport in the world!!

I'm not a fighter. I'm not a coach. But I know for a fact, that that is a great deal for bloodwork. They are a great sponsor of ours, and they do fantastic work. Go get signed up today!

Bacon is Meat Candy - does this website make money if I click on that link to save 6 seconds, or if I wait for it to timeout do powers that be not get paid?

LOL @ needing blood work done by anybody other than my personal physician. Sure, an ad is an ad but who is gonna be sucker into what Quest Diagnostics can provide... LOL!

No, not at all. That website just provides all of the information about the company. It is great if you have insurance or can afford the bloodwork by a personal physician. Unfortunately many fighters cannot spend $100 plus and often can't get an appointment on the short notice that some fights come up. Any fighter that is in this situation will agree that the cost is rock bottown for the service and the timely manner that its provided.

ttt

TTT for these folks

Bacon is Meat Candy - does this website make money if I click on that link to save 6 seconds, or if I wait for it to timeout do powers that be not get paid?

LOL @ needing blood work done by anybody other than my personal physician. Sure, an ad is an ad but who is gonna be sucker into what Quest Diagnostics can provide... LOL!

Even if you have medical insurance, you benefits are not going to cover the amount and frequency of blood work that fighters need. Your co-pay would basically run out after a couple of visits. Especially if you're fighting 1-3 times a year. Remember, a "regular patient" would only get blood work if his/her doctor suspected something was wrong with your health. Your insurance isn't going to pay for repeated blood work without a health condition.

Besides, if your insurance company finds out you're fighting they will raise your premium before you even make enough money to cover all that blood work.

good looking out ill pass the word

They send the results off to the commissions and to the promoter. No other company does that. Phone Post

ttt

theringmaster - They send the results off to the commissions and to the promoter. No other company does that. Phone Post

Health Testing Services does. They also sub out the testing to lab corp and other labs. They will find you a test facility anywhere in the country. The best service by far. Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

Old Smoke - 
theringmaster - They send the results off to the commissions and to the promoter. No other company does that. Phone Post
Health Testing Services does. They also sub out the testing to lab corp and other labs. They will find you a test facility anywhere in the country. The best service by far. Phone Post

In all due respect, there's no way they are doing it for $50. These guys have really put themselves out there with a full fledged campaign. Big announcements at the Fight Summit in Vegas, and in 50 million homes through MMA: Inside the Cage each week.

TTt this is a awesome service Phone Post

Remember that the MRI deal is very good also. Anyone fighting in Canada or over the age of 35 will tell you how crazy expensive this test can be.

In Texas and Oklahoma for certain organizations you only need to get it done once a year is this different in other states? Phone Post

UGCTT_Roadkill - In Texas and Oklahoma for certain organizations you only need to get it done once a year is this different in other states? Phone Post

As far as HIV and Hep B and C, it varies from state to state. Some require it every 6 months and with some commissions its once a year. Definitely get this info from the promoter if you are fighting in an unfamiliar state. So if you are anywhere close to the deadline, this is a remarkable deal during the month of January..

I know the bloodwork game goes through ASL from now on. Phone Post

Thanks to everyone in the Underground for your support of Advanced Sports Labs. Please send your input and suggestions to me at oxvaletudo@yahoo.com. This will help us continue the improvement of our product for fighters, gyms, and promoters across the nation!

oxvaletudo - Happy New year to everyone in the Underground from MMA: Inside the Cage. Just letting everyone know that our national sponsor Advanced Sports Labs is offering HIV and Hep B and C blood testing for an unprecidented cost of $50 during the month of January. Call them at 1-888-340-4644 and mention the MMA: Inside the Cage promotion for quick and efficient blood results at a fraction of the competition's cost. You can also visit the official website at http://advancedsportslabs.com/ for all other great promotions, including discounted MRI's. Also to fighters, or promotions looking for future sponsorship, please contact me at oxvaletudo@yahoo.com to learn how Advanced Sports Labs gives back to the greatest sport in the world!!
 Emailed you just now, very interested.

Sub Phone Post