Fighter continues after match is stopped

I've got a shitload of these Japanese underground MMA DVDs if anyone wants to take them off my hands, PM me.

This is awesome. A couple guys actually fighting. I'd love to see the UFC get back to fighting and not that point fight crap between TUFfers we've grown accustomed to.

horrible sportsmanship.

SinCityHustler - This is awesome. A couple guys actually fighting. I'd love to see the UFC get back to fighting and not that point fight crap between TUFfers we've grown accustomed to.
check out TUF Mexico vs Latin America. You might like it. Phone Post 3.0

I absolutely refuse to watch TUF but if it's completely different than the USA version, I may be enticed to checking it out. The zero warrior spirit and very low level fighters routinely found on TUF simply are not appealing or worth my time. Perhaps the Mexicans bring the fight. I may check it out. thank you

Galanis -

If I'm not mistaken, this is from these crazy underground Yakuza fight leagues in Japan. Fights put on by organized crime, not hiding it at all, with mostly novice guys (still some training, some more advanced than others)

They get crazy and emotional because they are gangsters, like real ones - many with chopped fingers even. These people are not martial artists... some are, maybe, but the life they live doesn't lend itself to being a humble, level headed person on a spiritual journey.

But yeah, this is not fake. If you are saying it is, that says a lot about you. If you think that first extra shot was a fake, you have probably never been hit in the face. Enson has spoken about this himself. Often times they ask him to attend to maintain order, because just his presence demands respect and these lower level gangsters would never try to pull this kind of shit in front of him.

Crazy world we live in.

Whoa Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler - I absolutely refuse to watch TUF but if it's completely different than the USA version, I may be enticed to checking it out. The zero warrior spirit and very low level fighters routinely found on TUF simply are not appealing or worth my time. Perhaps the Mexicans bring the fight. I may check it out. thank you
Hate to disappoint you but it's the exact same. They're in Vegas at the exact same house lol. They just put Hispanics in there instead. These guys don't have the most complete games but it's a fight for sure. Phone Post 3.0

Galanis - 

If I'm not mistaken, this is from these crazy underground Yakuza fight leagues in Japan. Fights put on by organized crime, not hiding it at all, with mostly novice guys (still some training, some more advanced than others)

They get crazy and emotional because they are gangsters, like real ones - many with chopped fingers even. These people are not martial artists... some are, maybe, but the life they live doesn't lend itself to being a humble, level headed person on a spiritual journey.

But yeah, this is not fake. If you are saying it is, that says a lot about you. If you think that first extra shot was a fake, you have probably never been hit in the face. Enson has spoken about this himself. Often times they ask him to attend to maintain order, because just his presence demands respect and these lower level gangsters would never try to pull this kind of shit in front of him.

Crazy world we live in.

The other Yakuza league is RINGS - The Outsider, which is where Takeo Shiina (the guy doing the soccer kicking) came from.

I don't know how people could say this is fake. 

Here's an article on the incident from when it happened. The referee's name is Samio Kimura:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/11/16/referee-samio-kimura-koed-at-grachan

Dude should be charged with assault.

ggddcc - I'm calling fake. He's pulling every one of those shots.
This Phone Post 3.0

In for later Phone Post 3.0

ggddcc - I'm calling fake. He's pulling every one of those shots.
First thing I thought. This was a work. Could just be because of the choppy video but it had that look. Phone Post 3.0

You cant tell a lion not be a lion Phone Post 3.0

Mike Kyle approves.

It makes me laugh the amount of guys on a forum specifically geared to fighting and mixed martial arts, how many people on here can't tell the difference between a real and fake punch or fight. Do you even fucking watch fights?

Like what are you looking at that makes you say that's fake? It's obviously a real fight.

Christ. Phone Post 3.0

Asshole Phone Post 3.0

Those were some soft ass punches after the stopage Phone Post 3.0

it has asians, it must be yakuza!

MOFuKA - Those were some soft ass punches after the stopage Phone Post 3.0
They did look pulled, almost like the guy was posturing and trying to show how "crazy" he was. Is the fighter yakuza or the event just put on by them? Phone Post 3.0

HOLY SHIT!! That makes the sokoudjou incident from several years ago in Dream look like a sportsman like stoppage