Fighter craps all over the cage during fight

So things could of been worse for my viral imgamousy. Phone Post 3.0

Nicktheissue265 - So things could of been worse for my viral imgamousy. Phone Post 3.0
*infamousy Phone Post 3.0

All fighters should have to wear a pair of black spandex under their shorts...

Just to make sure that this never happens...

Equally as stunning is that he non-chalantly walked backstage.

Choked the shit outta him. Phone Post 3.0

That is fucked, Can't imagine the embarrassment that dude felt. Probably was thinking of suicide on that walk backstage. Phone Post 3.0

Knuckle Sandwich - Well, he is called The Brown Bomber... Phone Post 3.0
I vote to change it to chillie bean Phone Post 3.0

Nicktheissue265 -
Nicktheissue265 - So things could of been worse for my viral imgamousy. Phone Post 3.0
*infamousy Phone Post 3.0
Lol yep... I feel sorry for the guy. Phone Post 3.0

Is that you in the video? Shit happens man, don't worry about it.
Just, next time wear some spandex under those shorts Phone Post 3.0

ChipW -
No broham I got my start as a poster on the UG when I completely biffed a half assed attempt at a showtime punch that went viral. I like to make jokes regarding viral mma fails, it's sort of fun getting to be the one laughing instead of laughed at whenever these videos come up. But I won't be taking this too far and telling the guy to retire or anything. Phone Post 3.0

Wow, I honestly feel bad for the guy. What a shit deal. Phone Post 3.0

Oh my fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Looks like he shat out some of his internal organs...

Poor bastard I feel really sorry for the guy.

And did the event go on?? Surely no one would want to roll all over the mat even if they cleaned the fuck out of it... Phone Post 3.0

That's fucked. And now it's gone legitimately viral. Feel for him Phone Post 3.0

Why they scheduled his fight on enchilada night we'll never know

Nicktheissue265 -
ChipW -
No broham I got my start as a poster on the UG when I completely biffed a half assed attempt at a showtime punch that went viral. I like to make jokes regarding viral mma fails, it's sort of fun getting to be the one laughing instead of laughed at whenever these videos come up. But I won't be taking this too far and telling the guy to retire or anything. Phone Post 3.0
Oh, ok. Yeah, i got much respect for anyone who climbs in the cage. I'd never do anything more than good natured joking about stuff like that. Phone Post 3.0

Man, chipotle away!

Actually feel bad for the guy...

1. Lost
2. Shits himself
3. Videos gone viral Phone Post 3.0

I probably wouldn't have fought after that lol I'd be like this is a hobby dude and there's already enough nasty funk on the mats to worry about Phone Post 3.0

Poor guy. That just stinks. Phone Post 3.0